Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Can’t say I’m excited at the thought of a washed up Kell Brook, fighting a juiced up Conor Benn. I hope the rumours aren’t true, but wouldn’t surprise me to see Brook go for a final big payday. 

Who’s gonna pay for that?🤷‍♂️

19 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

Can’t say I’m excited at the thought of a washed up Kell Brook, fighting a juiced up Conor Benn. I hope the rumours aren’t true, but wouldn’t surprise me to see Brook go for a final big payday. 

Is Brook in a better nick than Manny though.... That was the other rumour for Benn, the cheating little twat

19 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

I'd fancy a pensioner Pacquiao over Brook these days.

I think Pacquiao would beat Brook, but that's a different proposition to Benn who most likely wrecks both at this juncture and deserves neither on his ledger.*Even these versions

*with the logic applying x10000 to Pac over Brook 

3 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

Looks like Fury v Usyk is off, to the surprise of nobody. Buzzing for Fury v Chisora 4 though.

Usyk  to box Dubois head off quickly & apply pressure on Fury again whilst he awaits the IBF (Hrgovic)/WBO (Joyce) to mandate the next opponent.

Fury will head back for Wilder/Chisora 4

Talks still ongoing according to Frank Warren.

Fury wants the first fight a 70/30 split, which Usyk has agreed to, but won’t concede the same split to Usyk for the rematch if he loses . He wants the rematch to be 50/50. 

It would appear Usyk is caving to all Fury’s demands, so Fury keeps moving the goalposts. 

Edited by MONKMAN

19 hours ago, kiddy said:

22575783-993B-418D-8EB4-FA6A2CB16C0C.jpeg

I watched that interview the other day and thought there's Sugar Hill just thrown him under the bus.  Fury isn't scared to fight Usyk but he's scared to lose after all his bluster and diminishing comments of Usyk.   True Geordies breakdown was tremendous.