Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

48 minutes ago, Squalor Vic said:

One for the purists tonight, neither these guys the most exciting

I take it back, much better than I thought. Joyce must be absolutely horrible to fight, just walking you down, eating shots. Parker looked beat, demoralised and out of ideas from about round 4. Fair play to him to last as long.

Joyce will cause problems for folk, I reckon on that display anyway, he'd beat AJ in a similar fashion, maybe even earlier. 

24 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Floyd knocks out some Japanese MMA fighter at the end of the 2nd round, to bank himself a nice $10 million for 6 minutes of work.

He was in the media the other day saying he isnt interested in fighting anyone who can punch, or take any risks whatsover.... Which is fine but people are still going to keep paying this man anyway 😂

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

He was in the media the other day saying he isnt interested in fighting anyone who can punch, or take any risks whatsover.... Which is fine but people are still going to keep paying this man anyway 😂

You can't not love how much he's just taking the complete piss. Nearly $2 million a minute, to fight guys he knows he'll spark out, who wouldn't take that kind of money.

Not sure how anyone can even take note of what Fury says at this point. An utter clown.

The teams are obviously still working on the deal and whatever he comes out with on a daily basis means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.