Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Not even remotely. Was a tremendous fight and he was in it all the way through, but I had Buatsi 116-112, maybe could have been 117-111 so scores were closer than I scored it tbh.

Both he and Eddie were talking about Bivol next if Canelo doesn’t take the immediate rematch. Should be a great fight.

He’s limited as f**k, but my god is Alen Babic fun to watch. Pure, unadulterated chaos. Best description I saw was that his trainer basically tells him it’s the last round and he needs a knock-out before every round. A mad man. Never move him up. Just have him in life and death wars with taxi drivers on the co-main forever. I’d watch every one.

Not even remotely. Was a tremendous fight and he was in it all the way through, but I had Buatsi 116-112, maybe could have been 117-111 so scores were closer than I scored it tbh.

Both he and Eddie were talking about Bivol next if Canelo doesn’t take the immediate rematch. Should be a great fight.

He’s limited as f**k, but my god is Alen Babic fun to watch. Pure, unadulterated chaos. Never move him up. Just have him in life and death wars with taxi drivers on the co-main forever. I’d watch every one.
Buncey is calling you foolish for having it that wide.

He can accept the 115-113 but no more than that.

• 2 weeks later...

Joe Cordina has just sent Kenichi Ogawa to the shadow realm with as good a dipping right hand as you will ever see in your life. An incredible shot.

Somewhat ironically, i only half saw it when it landed as I was checking ogawa’s ko record as he’d caught cordina coming in a few times first round and looked like he could hurt him, so was considering putting some coin on it…nope.

What a way to win your first world title. Clean one-punch knock-out in front of a massive home crowd. Class.

Joe Cordina has just sent Kenichi Ogawa to the shadow realm with as good a dipping right hand as you will ever see in your life. An incredible shot.

Somewhat ironically, i only half saw it when it landed as I was checking ogawa’s ko record as he’d caught cordina coming in a few times first round and looked like he could hurt him, so was considering putting some coin on it…nope.

What a way to win your first world title. Clean one-punch knock-out in front of a massive home crowd. Class.
Yer man there absolutely bought and paid for the wee feint to the body, and Cordina just put the lights all the way out. A thing of beauty.

53 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Any idea what's gone on here? 

Not good, just came up on my Twitter feed too. Quick get him to hospital, obviously neurological.

Edited by kiddy

Italian*

Riakporhe ain't pretty but can certainly bang. I'd fancy him against Makabu of the current champions at Cruiser.

Excitement is palpable for the big Don King promotion this evening. Could be the show of the year.

Dubois should clean Bryan out with relative ease.