Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Josh Taylor truly does come across as one of the biggest space cadets out there. Anyone who has him on Instagram will have seen his constant ‘plandemic’ Covid conspiracy nonsense, multiple posts on a daily basis. What does he think he’s achieving here, anyone with half a brain isn’t going to paying a blind bit of attention to a boxer with a very questionable character. I’ve been to his last few fights at the the Hydro, and as a boxer he is obviously quality, but he is really making it hard for me to want to support him in the future. Someone at his promotion should be having a word in his ear and telling him to stick to the boxing, he’s worse than Billy Joe Saunders. 

Josh Taylor truly does come across as one of the biggest space cadets out there. Anyone who has him on Instagram will have seen his constant ‘plandemic’ Covid conspiracy nonsense, multiple posts on a daily basis. What does he think he’s achieving here, anyone with half a brain isn’t going to paying a blind bit of attention to a boxer with a very questionable character. I’ve been to his last few fights at the the Hydro, and as a boxer he is obviously quality, but he is really making it hard for me to want to support him in the future. Someone at his promotion should be having a word in his ear and telling him to stick to the boxing, he’s worse than Billy Joe Saunders. 
Ah, the #BoxingBegbie.

Aye he is #SomeBoy

He’s a very good fighter!! I have a few of his mates on my Snapchat.... been on a mad one for 48hrs, the guy has all the potential in the world to be great but also has the mentality to become a total waster!

Maybe a British thing to see it as normal to get so jaiked you turn into an arse. Spent decades doing it myself so can’t judge too harshly but when the Americans you want to face keep calling you a drunk and a bum he needs to realise they see it as a weakness in him. Not that he’ll change. Suppose it’s just the modern age where social media lets you see more aspects of a person’s character rather than just an image drip-fed to the media. If all we saw was the Taylor that did interviews, went on 5 Live etc he’d seem like an alright guy. 

Was a competitive fight but that looked a sickener to the body to finish.

I wonder if Campbell could have stepped on him in the second and tried to close the show when he had him down?

Not sure where Campbell goes from here. I think he's just a level below these top guys at lightweight and will not quite get the world title he wants.

Garcia isn't that good, thinks he's heavy handed, is wild & gets caught a lot. That Campbell sat him on his arse is a prime example. Lopez will spark him. Campbell has come up short every time he has tried to at world level.