Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Farooq really needs to get out ASAP, hasn't been out since the McGregor fight. Not good at this stage in his career.

Expect Chisora to come out flying and try and put it on him early. My prediction, Chisora makes it look like a contest in the first/second, even troubling Usyk with the pressure. Round 3-4 Usyk starts to control things with footwork and the jab and slows the pace in the mid rounds before knocking Chisora out early in the second half of the fight. I expect Usyk will be looking to prove he has more power than people think and will be looking to land the uppercut when Chisora steams in.

Fancy Kambosos to win comfortably on points over Selby.

McCarthy - Laggoune should be a decent scrap. Will be a closer fight than the bookies have it I reckon though McCarthy should edge it on points, don't see a knockout in this one.
Called it pretty much spot on so far!

2 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Chisora is dominating with his size and Usyk looks  out of shape. Biggest danger to Chisora looks like tiring himself out.

I think Usyk’s looking very much a cruiserweight without enough mass to compete with Big Deek. Tbh, Usyk looks massively out of his depth at the moment.

Chisora is dominating with his size and Usyk looks  out of shape. Biggest danger to Chisora looks like tiring himself out.

Nope. This is exactly what Usyk did against bellew. Slipping punches or catching them on his arms and gloves, taking very little damage and landing counters, exhausting Chisora in the process. Usyk is landing his left hand almost every time Chisora comes in.

2 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Nope. This is exactly what Usyk did against bellew. Slipping punches or catching them on his arms and gloves, taking very little damage and landing counters, exhausting Chisora in the process. Usyk is landing his left hand almost every time Chisora comes in.

Chisora is three stone heavier.

Bellew fought at LHW.