Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Wrestling with myself about whether or not I'm going to pay a score to see Del Boy's tenth (10th) defeat but I'm in a good mood and can't be arsed with a stream cutting out at parts so a few cans and Eddie going in with no vaseline it is.

Wrestling with myself about whether or not I'm going to pay a score to see Del Boy's tenth (10th) defeat but I'm in a good mood and can't be arsed with a stream cutting out at parts so a few cans and Eddie going in with no vaseline it is.

I’m very tempted because it’s Usyk but the only fight on the undercard I’ve any interest is Rankin v Marshall so stream it is.
Like others, I see Usyk getting the win but it should be entertaining, particularly if Chisora can get close to him and drag him in to a bit of a brawl.

Farooq really needs to get out ASAP, hasn't been out since the McGregor fight. Not good at this stage in his career.

Expect Chisora to come out flying and try and put it on him early. My prediction, Chisora makes it look like a contest in the first/second, even troubling Usyk with the pressure. Round 3-4 Usyk starts to control things with footwork and the jab and slows the pace in the mid rounds before knocking Chisora out early in the second half of the fight. I expect Usyk will be looking to prove he has more power than people think and will be looking to land the uppercut when Chisora steams in.

Fancy Kambosos to win comfortably on points over Selby.

McCarthy - Laggoune should be a decent scrap. Will be a closer fight than the bookies have it I reckon though McCarthy should edge it on points, don't see a knockout in this one.

16 minutes ago, Neilly said:

Kambosos has comfortably won this. Been really impressed by him. Selby has been done for a while I can see him jacking it.

Surely a Matchroom screwjob can't save him here....

Maybe not comfortably but undoubtedly. Fûck knows why commentary have Selby.

Edited by 8MileBU