Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

What’s that halfwit done now?

A video on how men should hit women, I think - I’ve not seen it. Then an apology.

He’s as thick and dislikable as he is good at boxing

Edit; I think the video was technique based rather than reasoning, for all the difference it makes...

• 2 weeks later...

Floyd Mayweather as coach? From the wee bits online he looks perfectly decent and not the motormouth/ego version of himself. His uncle Jeff probably nails it though when he says Floyd has too much going on to dedicate enough time to it. 

3 hours ago, AUFC90 said:

Don't get Frochs fascination with Calzaghe. Calzaghe would have slapped him aboot at any point in their careers.

Froch is a paranoid wreck. Feels a constant need to settle scores. He was trying to goad Calzaghe into a fight when he was a no-mark and Calzaghe was in his post Lacy, big fight phase. Calzaghe simply reminds Froch of the time he was the little guy and he hates it.

For me Froch had a better career than Calzaghe regardless of who would have won a fight between them. Getting schooled by Ward is still better than hiding from RJJ until he's geriatric.

Joe beat Eubank in 1997 then it was 9 years until his next good win. His record is horrific and brutalising Lacey on ITV pretty much is his legacy. 

Edited by Detournement

For me Froch had a better career than Calzaghe regardless of who would have won a fight between them. Getting schooled by Ward is still better than hiding from RJJ until he's geriatric.
Joe beat Eubank in 1997 then it was 9 years until his next good win. His record is horrific and brutalising Lacey on ITV pretty much is his legacy. 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

f**k off, H_B.