Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Lads, I cannot stress this enough, you have to watch the third part of the Tyson Fury ITV documentary, and more specifically, you have to watch every single second that big John Fury is on the screen. It is absolute gold [emoji23]

Thought all three parts were really good, and it was candid enough to be interesting and not just a puff piece. Last night’s instalment with big John is incredible though.

Absolute shambles in the Fowler fight. The boy he was fighting could hardly stand up due to his boots having no grip, and as a result was slipping all over the place. Ref waved it off just before the end of the first as he fell over again.

Fowler being his usually dickhead self in the interview after the fight.

Decent fight so far between Zach Parker and Rohan Murdock.

Disgraceful corner work from Tesco Joe. Quigg was out of that as a contest half way through and just continually sent out for more punishment.

Even in 9th and 10th he was giving it better round and more of the same. Scandalous.

24 minutes ago, Neilly said:

Disgraceful corner work from Tesco Joe. Quigg was out of that as a contest half way through and just continually sent out for more punishment.

Even in 9th and 10th he was giving it better round and more of the same. Scandalous.

Gallagher has previous for not throwing in the towel. John Murray against Rios is the main example. He let Marcus Morrison take a beating as well, can't remember who against though.

A lot of box office in a short space of time. Being priced out of the sport at this point, just as I was really getting back into it again. 
ES2F-rzWAAA_6ks?format=jpg%26name=900x900&key=b3ff91c708061aefa1c29a4ba659a8c2fe16e1bc93de5620b43fd9a5258e0381

Taylor’s tickets being twice as expensive as the last time he fought at the hydro. Tickets I paid £42 for last time are now £90.

Not great.

What are you basing that on?
Billy joe is gonna fight Canelo the same night in the US and they both have Ben Davison as their trainer. I dont see top rank letting their new investment go into a fight without his trainer in his corner, especially when they have 2 massive money fights lined up for him in Ramirez then Crawford. Cant take the risk of Davison not being in the corner. As soon as BJS v Canelo gets announced, then Taylor will pull out injured soon after.