Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

1 hour ago, Stevieda said:
2 hours ago, Gaz said:
So what you're saying is that either Wilder or Fury could win by KO, or Wilder or Fury could win by points, or it might be a draw? emoji848.png

No, what hes doing is justifying why he thinks it could quite probably be any decision and doing so in a relatively insightful way, with each option considered. Hes admitting hes torn on predicting the outcome.

Sit doon champ, I'm just joshing!

Fury 19.5 stone

Wilder 16.5 stone

Fury looks in decent shape but didn’t take his top off. He tried to fight light before and he nearly lost to the Swedish dude.

Reckon Wilder needs another freak punch here. He can’t outbox him or try to jab when he’s three stone lighter can he?

2 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Fury 19.5 stone

Wilder 16.5 stone

Fury looks in decent shape but didn’t take his top off. He tried to fight light before and he nearly lost to the Swedish dude.

Reckon Wilder needs another freak punch here. He can’t outbox him or try to jab when he’s three stone lighter can he?

I strongly fancied fury but his weight is concerning. 

It's hard to predict until fight night whether he's put on flab or muscle 💪 

Just looking at his face and outline he looks pretty lean.

Perhaps he actually is going to try and spark wilder out.

Tyson is a bit of a fanny but I love the man.

The first wilder fight I was going through my own transition from fat miserable c**t to semi fit so I’ll always have a big soft spot.

I don’t think he’ll win tonight though, I just can’t see him avoiding that right hand for 12 rounds, and I think talk of knocking wilder out is bullshit.

7 hours ago, BingMcCrosby said:

I strongly fancied fury but his weight is concerning. 

It's hard to predict until fight night whether he's put on flab or muscle 💪 

Just looking at his face and outline he looks pretty lean.

Perhaps he actually is going to try and spark wilder out.

Wilder has put on over a stone and it looks like it’s all muscle.

Fury is 1.5 stone heavier than his last fight and be interesting to see what the makeup of the weight gain is when he finally takes his top off.

As you mentioned, fat generally shows on the face and it’s defo not showing.

I’ve not got a clue how this will go and not going to attempt a prediction but I am really looking forward to it.

Edited by Grangemouth Bairn

Wilder was probably less than 15 stone and only a couple of months recovered from a broken arm by that 12th round knockdown. Fury has to ponder the damage an extra stone and a half and a non-broken arm behind that punch can do. 

Fury’s face and arms look lean. He hasn’t been running much though so it’s understandable he doesn’t look as gaunt. Quite enjoy hearing Wilder call him Big Momma and Pillow Fists. Being around Fury has upped his trash talking game.

Wilder has put on over a stone and it looks like it’s all muscle.
Fury is 1.5 stone heavier than his last fight and be interesting to see what the makeup of the weight gain is when he finally takes his top off.
As you mentioned, fat generally shows on the face and it’s defo not showing.
I’ve not got a clue how this will go and not going to attempt a prediction but I am really looking forward to it.
In his documentary his dad talked about his best weight being alot more than he was for the fight against wallin.
Wilder looks fantastic but tyson actually looks lean like when he beat Klitschko.

12 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

In his documentary his dad talked about his best weight being alot more than he was for the fight against wallin.
Wilder looks fantastic but tyson actually looks lean like when he beat Klitschko.

Wilder actually looks better with the extra weight. Even though he’s heavier, he’ll still have a speed advantage and he’ll also likely have extra power is his punch.

I agree with you that Fury fights better when he’s heavier. Although there has been a lot of trash talking both men seem to respect the other.

No matter what shite we hear from Eddie  Hearn, this is the heavyweight fight the world wants to see.

It’s not really because we all want to see the undisputed fight!!!

Will wilder be as quick with the increase mass? Personally I don’t see it the extra weight may be to stop fury leaning etc. Also this broken arm thing is just him trying to validate why he was so awful in the first fight.

Hearing loads of rumours about Fury’s cut being opened in sparring but surely he wouldn’t be sparring this close to fight night at the risk of it opening?

59 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

It’s not really because we all want to see the undisputed fight!!!

Will wilder be as quick with the increase mass? Personally I don’t see it the extra weight may be to stop fury leaning etc. Also this broken arm thing is just him trying to validate why he was so awful in the first fight.

Hearing loads of rumours about Fury’s cut being opened in sparring but surely he wouldn’t be sparring this close to fight night at the risk of it opening?

Agree with that part entirely, that's a load of old bollocks.

Not long to go now, buzzing for this fight.

Offshore on nightshift and getting it paid for and paid to watch it is a bonus :)