Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

On 14/01/2020 at 11:44, Florentine_Pogen said:

A bit before my time but heard all about him and he inspired plenty of folk in Edinburgh and his workouts are still copied in gyms. 

13 hours ago, kiddy said:

Taylor to take on his IBF mandatory first, in Khongsong.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/51103342

That boy looks so raw. I know he has the same record as Josh and he is some size for 140 but if Taylor knuckles down and gets in shape he should totally outclass him in no time. 

That boy looks so raw. I know he has the same record as Josh and he is some size for 140 but if Taylor knuckles down and gets in shape he should totally outclass him in no time. 

Proper roundhouse, wild as f**k. He’s beaten mainly journeymen except for a stunning KO over a washed Akihiro Kondo who had never been stopped before, but Kondo was Asian level at best tbh. I think Taylor should deal with him no problem.

4 hours ago, Sir Tarmo Kink said:

Proper roundhouse, wild as f**k. He’s beaten mainly journeymen except for a stunning KO over a washed Akihiro Kondo who had never been stopped before, but Kondo was Asian level at best tbh. I think Taylor should deal with him no problem.

Saw that Kondo KO on YouTube. The boy must have been fast asleep in mid air for a couple of  seconds. 

On 16/01/2020 at 12:52, ICTChris said:

Does incessent wanking raise your testosterone?  Not sure it does tbh.

It was a nod to 90s sprinter Dennis Mitchell who claimed his elevated Test levels were due to shagging his wife four times the night before a race. 

US Track and Field accepted his excuse. 

Edited by Detournement