Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

8 minutes ago, kiddy said:

Well there goes any future fights in Vegas or MSG. ER or the Castle will be his limit, when he should be able to do Murrayfield.

Said before the Prograis fight he was a classless arsehole.

As alluded to above, that's why sponsers are giving him a wide berth & he's left opening Kebab shops.

Josh may as well give it up now if kiddy thinks he'll never make the MGM. 

24 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Why? All pro boxers aren't very nice people. They're earning a living trying to take another man's head off his shoulders basically. 

12 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Because I’d like to be proud Scotland has produced a world superstar of a sportsman, which I’m he can be, but as a person he is a lot of what’s bad about our country.

I think this is a very interesting debate by P&B standards!

Booze culture is normal in our society. In this case Taylor will rightly get stick for the language he used. If he’d have gone out for a pizza and a coffee I doubt he’d have ended up getting lifted. He wouldn’t have racially abused anyone or tried picking a fight with bouncers or have acted in a manner to get turfed out of a place. I’ve certainly never had a run in with a bouncer when sober. 

Hopefully he is true to his word on twitter and does take a look at himself. Perhaps seeing that language written down will be toecurling for him and he finally cuts it out. And if he continues to be a dick at times? Then the argument outlined by the two posters above goes on and on. 

Why? All pro boxers aren't very nice people. They're earning a living trying to take another man's head off his shoulders basically. 
Think that incorrect. Will wait for the no doubt barrage of evidence to contradict this but he could maybe learn a thing or two from his ex stablemate Carl Frampton. Bit of needle before a few of his earlier fights but always seems to conduct himself with a bit of class and is a hero in. Northern ireland.

1 hour ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Josh may as well give it up now if kiddy thinks he'll never make the MGM. 

He's lucky to be able to get back to GDK! As the possession charge was dropped.

But he'll defo struggle to get by American Immigration now with a criminal record.

8 minutes ago, kiddy said:

He's lucky to be able to get back to GDK! As the possession charge was dropped.

But he'll defo struggle to get by American Immigration now with a criminal record.

Amir Khan gets in no bother. And AJ.

The bigger issue is will Sky be willing to promote him as he's a known racist from this and his Tommy Robinson posts? At the Prograis fight the pundits already seemed to be against him.

17 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Amir Khan gets in no bother. And AJ.

The bigger issue is will Sky be willing to promote him as he's a known racist from this and his Tommy Robinson posts? At the Prograis fight the pundits already seemed to be against him.

Being an anti-Muslim, flat earth twat doesn’t seem to have harmed Carl Froch’s Sky career.

It’s common knowledge down our way but surely people will be keeping an eye on him now!!!

Seems to be doing all he can to f**k up what will be an unbelievable career.
Absolute fucking idiot. All that talent bit apparently zero brain cells. Seems he needs better management

On 07/12/2019 at 23:16, NJ2 said:

See that card...not a fighting man on it, bum dossers. Not a problem to a man like me. Not a problem. I’m a fighting man, the best of the lot is stiff as board. Not a problem. Not a problem for me. I’m a fighting man.

Fury for the next 9 months.

Good shout. It's a bit rich him slating Wilder when you look at who they've both faced in recent times. Never mind the fact Fury himself has been very fortunate with ref not stopping the Wallin fight and has Freddy Roach to thank for not letting Ben Davison jump in the ring when he got flattened by Wilder. Thought the Schwartz fight was an ominous one for Wider. He really bashed him up. Those punches that weren't really hurting Wilder much looked nastier now he's probably much stronger and sharper. Brilliant match up though as you couldn't get two more different styles/approaches and I think they'll both be more dangerous than they were in the first fight.  

13 hours ago, dundeefc1783 said:
13 hours ago, quickoverayard said:

It’s common knowledge down our way but surely people will be keeping an eye on him now!!!

Seems to be doing all he can to f**k up what will be an unbelievable career.

Seems he needs better management

He's an arsehole. Better management won't change that one part, if he wants to go out and get pished no management team in the world will stop him doing that. 

Theres only one person who can change him and sadly at this point in time, he's a horrible, racist arsehole