Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

3 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Price was announced on the Smith undercard the other day but opponent TBA so might get a swap. Wouldn’t surprise me if it was Miller. Read he could be back soon and got a narrative that he’s back from his “mistake” and willing to make up for lost time jumping in at the deep end emoji42.png

Wilder v Ortiz properly announced too the other day. Ortiz looking very sporty with his new hair and tracksuit. 

Wilder v Ortiz properly announced too the other day. Ortiz looking very sporty with his new hair and tracksuit. 

First fight was entertaining. Fancy Wilder to be better this time round and not end up in the same trouble he was previous.
Povetkin mentioned for Chisora opponent. Would enjoy that.

Chisora v Parker should be a great laugh, and Taylor v Prograis in a unification fight for the WBSS trophy is more than worthy of being on Pay-Per-View regardless of the undercard. Had plenty of  complaints about Box Office cards before, but this isn't one of them.

Fair play to Tyson Fury getting involved in the wrestling. That'll boost his profile massively in the States.

Tyson Fury is for some strange reason exactly the sort of person I'd expect to see involved in wrestling what with his penchant for drugs.

Does anyone outside of school age actually watch wrestling? They aint going to be watching boxing, its all MMA with da kidz now.

Chisora v Parker should be a great laugh, and Taylor v Prograis in a unification fight for the WBSS trophy is more than worthy of being on Pay-Per-View regardless of the undercard. Had plenty of  complaints about Box Office cards before, but this isn't one of them.

Chisora v Parker is off?
Taylor v Prograis is a ppv worthy fight for me as well though.

Chisora v Parker is off?
Taylor v Prograis is a ppv worthy fight for me as well though.

Soz, mistype. Meant Price. Would imagine it’ll be a four / five round firefight with one of them (probably Price) getting bombed out. Should be a good laugh.

Soz, mistype. Meant Price. Would imagine it’ll be a four / five round firefight with one of them (probably Price) getting bombed out. Should be a good laugh.

Aye, I think similar. Price used his size and jab well against Allen but Allen hasn’t shown the power Chisora has, despite his excellent body shot v Browne. Expect Chisora to have his hand raised by the end of the 6th tbh.