Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

If Loma takes out the winner of Commey/Lopez, would he move up to the possibility of taking on an undisputed Light Welter Champion; should the winner of  Taylor/Prograis meet Ramirez?

Highly unlikely from what they are saying if once he is undisputed he is going to drop back down the weights rather than move up.

If Loma takes out the winner of Commey/Lopez, would he move up to the possibility of taking on an undisputed Light Welter Champion; should the winner of  Taylor/Prograis meet Ramirez?

It doesn’t sound like it. More likely he drops down and rematches Gary Russel jnr, and fights Gervonta Davis from the way Arum was speaking pre-the wild Usyk appearing.

ETA: if he does move down the weights, and a certain Naoya Inoue moves up, we could be in for the most mouth watering fight in years. Just imagine it [emoji7]

Was there last night an absolute joy to see the man in the flesh. I have Campbell the first and that was it.

Dog shit card apart from that. No idea why Hearn signed Fury an absolute waste of time. FAINT FAINT FAINT DONT THROW.

I wish I knew how to do that thing Loma does where it looks like he is standing square, flat footed right on his opponents chest, then somehow manages to pop up round either side for a short range freeby then disappears again. You would think moving about would be the easiest of the tekkers to learn....

I wish I knew how to do that thing Loma does where it looks like he is standing square, flat footed right on his opponents chest, then somehow manages to pop up round either side for a short range freeby then disappears again. You would think moving about would be the easiest of the tekkers to learn....

Did has dad not make him take Ballet when he was young. Probably explains a lot

2 minutes ago, dundeefc1783 said:

Did has dad not make him take Ballet when he was young. Probably explains a lot

He still practices dancing, along with juggling and doing puzzles to keep his brain sharp. 

I work nightshifts and love tennents. 

Perhaps its factors like this that contribute to the dicrepancy in fleet of foot......

Shandon is presumably right good at the flat footed, square on bit (going by the frequent black eyes)...probably not a good starting point though

10 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Shandon is presumably right good at the flat footed, square on bit (going by the frequent black eyes)...probably not a good starting point though

Yeah I am a solid 8/10 at those aspects of it. Its the transitional phase being akin to Dean Saunders trying to 3 point turn an artic that needs work

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

There’s a few Mike Tyson videos of him training where he does that kind of stuff so fluidly too. They could be an easier “in” than trying to copy Loma.

9 hours ago, Stevieda said:

Why has there been no news on the dylian whyte stuff, it's very odd

The fact that he has clean VADA samples from around the same time complicates things. By using the half life of Dianabol and the various test results they can work out the maximum amount he had in his system.

If the maximum is a small amount then he will have a strong case for arguing contamination.