Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Lomachenko ramped it up over the course of the fight and really put it in him in Championship rounds. Unlucky not to finish it but Campbell def deserved to hear the bell. Thats what these guys do though. Its all about 12 rounds and fight strategy. Loma does just like Usyk does. Pours it on you more and more as you get more tired.

Strong performance from Campbell though.

That was a tremendous fight. Campbell was competitive throughout as I thought he would be, but Loma is just a different animal. Levels above anyone else doing it at the moment, and in the likes of Usyk, Crawford, Canelo, etc there are some phenomenal fighters, which just shows how good this guy is.

Campbell has massively enhanced his reputation tonight though, and there’s no doubt he’ll be a world champion at some point. Great stuff.

Campbell has enhanced his reputation tonight and has a great story to tell the grandchildren, the night he took the great Lomachenko to points.

Loma is just amazing to watch though, the movement and the intensity.

34 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Judges rarely score rounds even. You have scored about 8 of them even kiddy emoji23.png

There weren't many clear rounds. Those that were I scored as such..

I thought those wide scorecards were a joke.

Counting back, I had 5 even, 1 Campbell & 6 Loma (1 being 10-8) which would have produced a 119 - 113 scorecard.

Edited by kiddy