Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Decent wee scrap there. McGregor always In control.

Think there was 2 rounds, maybe 3, could say Allan got the better but McGregor never looked hurt whereas Allan looked hurt a few times. Commentary said along the lines of better stopping it early than late which you have to agree with really, especially when it’s a Jambo getting the win imo

Agree with that. Ref jumped the gun and called the stop just a little too quickly IMO.
Not for me, I had McGregor to win in the 8th [emoji23]

I thought Lee lost both the second and third and a couple of the other rounds could have gone either way. Not his best performance but did enough in the end up. I think the knockout was coming even if the ref jumped in a tad early

Just finished watching the McGregor Allen fight, agree that McGrefor was in control and was on his way to winning it but the stoppage did look a tad early.

I think McGregor just decided to scrap it out, when he boxed at Range he looked far more comfortable but he obvsiouky wanted to fight it out. He can probably do that against guys like Allen but as he steps up in class he’ll need to fight smarter.

Canelo looking to fight Kovalev at Caneloweight to become a "4 weight Champion".

Good to see after putting in a genuinely good performance (despite his rehydration clause bullshit) Canelo reminding us what an absolite diva bitch he is

Canelo looking to fight Kovalev at Caneloweight to become a "4 weight Champion".

Good to see after putting in a genuinely good performance (despite his rehydration clause bullshit) Canelo reminding us what an absolite diva bitch he is

Callum Smith been pushing for the fight (on sky website etc. at least) with Canelo.