Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Breeze and Arreola would both beat big baby miller, IMO. So what does that say about AJ?

Could make it exactly the same statement just swapping the two of them about.

[emoji23] fighting a guy that Joshua breezed passed.

Heavyweight division is fucked up at the moment and spoiling it for everyone too many believe they are due more money than the other and won’t back down.

Joshua is clearly the biggest out the lot and can bring in the most money if wilder and fury actually believe they are the best and worth more money why don’t they go take on the fight win the belts then they can call the shots.

Wilder is now set to fight the guy Joshua faced on his 17th fight which is now wilders 42nd fight yet he claims he’s the best in the division clinging onto his single belt which he shouldn’t even have after fury beat him.

Who was wilder facing after his 23rd fight compared to Joshua?

Fury claiming he is the best champion yet he has never defended a belt.

Fury and Joshua are the best in the division hopefully they can get a deal together soon as wilder is just a complete fraudster imo

15 hours ago, kiddy said:

Wilder/Brezeale confirmed NY May 18.

Wilder says on Breazeale “I expect him to make funereal arrangements”. 

Also heard him say he’d be interested in a rematch with Ortiz. Expect him to call out Frank Bruno next. 

Was just coming in to post that. All the discussion over who is the best heavyweight between Fury, Joshua and Wilder is now irrelevant. The future undisputed heavyweight champion of the world has arrived. Long may he reign.
IMG_8853.jpg

4 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

I personally agree but the heavyweight circus will still continue to get the most attention despite the fact they won’t fight each other for ages.

That's true unfortunately, there's some outlets I used to enjoy but just ignore completely now.

Imo, too many casuals have been convinced , in the UK in particular, and the US as well,  that they're boxing businessmen to have them excusing the lack of fights we want to see getting made as long as more cash can be squeezed from them in the meantime. Clever business from those in control but I'll just take interest when these fights are actually signed.

Got to give Fury a pass for that ESPN deal. He was in the boxing wilderness for 3 years, and then offered an awful lot of money to be backed by the biggest sports broadcaster in the world. The other two already had very heavy support he never had before his comeback.

Got to give Fury a pass for that ESPN deal. He was in the boxing wilderness for 3 years, and then offered an awful lot of money to be backed by the biggest sports broadcaster in the world. The other two already had very heavy support he never had before his comeback.

Lots of people including me had Fury tabbed as utterly finished. The public and media have never been kind to him (often for good reason) but unusually for me, I will accept that he owes the fans nothing

4 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

The other thing worth considering is the rumour that if Fury wins he becomes mandatory for the WBO, which would make Fury the mandatory for both Joshua and Wilder. Good position to be in.

He's not mandatory for Wilder though!

17 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Lots of people including me had Fury tabbed as utterly finished. The public and media have never been kind to him (often for good reason) but unusually for me, I will accept that he owes the fans nothing

Spot on.