Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

12 hours ago, gkneil said:

Can’t wait to see Manny bury the fool. Sporting moment of the year contender

I have absolutely no interest in Pac/Broner.

I don't think this change of trainer is going to do Brook any good on the basis of Saturday night. Seemed a bit of a simpleton and was pleased with Brook's performance. Even Brook himself could see that he was dogshit.

On 12/10/2018 at 16:29, Boostin' Kev said:

KO of the year contender for Lopez on Saturday night, was a beauty.

Pretty spectacular faceplant by the unconscious lad! 

Wilder has been on Joe Rogan now. No big revelations other than him saying his team want him 40lbs heavier for his next fight and him not being convinced. 

1 hour ago, Deontay WildPar said:

Pretty spectacular faceplant by the unconscious lad! 

Wilder has been on Joe Rogan now. No big revelations other than him saying his team want him 40lbs heavier for his next fight and him not being convinced. 

Seems pointless.   A 40lbs weight gain will only slow him down and make him easier to hit unless I'm missing something.   

43 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Seems pointless.   A 40lbs weight gain will only slow him down and make him easier to hit unless I'm missing something.   

That was his point too. Didn't strike me as having total faith in his corner anyway and he was pretty gutted about losing his favourite trainer over a fallout about money. 

Can’t believe the amount of people I’ve spoken to that have no interest in the Warrington Frampton fight but are creaming themselves over Whyte and Chisora. The Matchroom hype job works wonders  

Their last fight was a cracking fight but it was completely devoid of any boxing skill. Undercard on BT is better as well in my opinion. I have noticed BT have ramped up the promotion of this fight and the Fury fight, adverts on billboards and bus stops around where I stay, but sadly can see the Sky card doing more numbers. 

Can’t believe the amount of people I’ve spoken to that have no interest in the Warrington Frampton fight but are creaming themselves over Whyte and Chisora. The Matchroom hype job works wonders  
Their last fight was a cracking fight but it was completely devoid of any boxing skill. Undercard on BT is better as well in my opinion. I have noticed BT have ramped up the promotion of this fight and the Fury fight, adverts on billboards and bus stops around where I stay, but sadly can see the Sky card doing more numbers. 

Totally agree. That Chisora v Whyte card is a joke of a Ppv the undercard is very poor imo

Im torn and to be honest I'll probably buy both. Going to stick a Warington Chisora double on.

I don't really pay much attention to the undercards. Think both main events will be great fights.

21 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

People prefer two big guys knocking lumps out of each other than two feather fisted midgets. I am shocked.

I've never seen Warrington in a good fight and Frampton served up a turd vs Quigg the last time he was in a big PPV. I imagine that's putting people off.

Edited by Detournement

Not really. If Frampton/Warrington was on Sky and Chisora/Whyte on BT the first would knock the latter out the park just as Chisora/Whyte will do on Saturday.

The Sky hype train can't be ignored it's just a far better platform for boxers and buy rates.

31 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I see Canelo put in a 10 lb rehydration clause.... Even when picking off people several levels below him, he is a little bitch.

I fucking hate him.

Aye.  He's a shameless, protected cretin.

People prefer two big guys knocking lumps out of each other than two feather fisted midgets. I am shocked.
I've never seen Warrington in a good fight and Frampton served up a turd vs Quigg the last time he was in a big PPV. I imagine that's putting people off.

You obviously didn’t watch the Selby fight as that was a good watch.

I would much rather watch the smaller guys who are far better conditioned and technically better than two units like Whyte and Chisora who will gas after about 4 rounds.

6 hours ago, Detournement said:

HB :lol:

Warrington has been in a bunch of good fights. Since the quigg fight, frampton has been in two crackers with LSC.

There are reasons whyte and chisora will outsell it, but yours are atrocious. Non stop fail all over the forum from you was usual.