Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

So who is Joshua fighting in April then? That's that a bit fucked.

Dillian Whyte, as planned [emoji42]. He’s the biggest winner here. Gets another 12 months dodging both his biggest and only real threats.
Showtime had Fury well ahead fwiw, Paulie absolutely furious.

Tyson Fury was absolutely sensational tonight. He won that by two or three rounds clear even with the two knockdowns. That first card for Wilder was an utter disgrace.

How Fury got up from that second knockdown though I will never know, one of the most incredible things I’ve ever seen. I’d actually turned away, devastated, because I genuinely thought he was going to need oxygen it was so heavy, like Khan when Canelo obliterated him, and yet, when I turned around, the c**t was on his feet and ready to go [emoji23] incredible.

Although the decision is massively, massively infuriating, the overriding feeling is that it was a) a fantastic performance from a fantastic boxer; and b) a fucking brilliant fight to watch. A lot of people will be eating a lot of humble pie today with both Tyson’s ability, and how good the fight was.

Just now, sureiknow said:

Who did you think won?

I was listening on the Radio so had to tell.

It wasn't close, Fury was levels above Wilder, the closest I could have went was 2 points to Fury, it was actually embarrassing how many times Wilder missed by miles.

3 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Tyson Fury was absolutely sensational tonight. He won that by two or three rounds clear even with the two knockdowns. That first card for Wilder was an utter disgrace.

How Fury got up from that second knockdown though I will never know, one of the most incredible things I’ve ever seen. I’d actually turned away, devastated, because I genuinely thought he was going to need oxygen it was so heavy, like Khan when Canelo obliterated him, and yet, when I turned around, the c**t was on his feet and ready to go emoji23.png incredible.

Although the decision is massively, massively infuriating, the overriding feeling is that it was a) a fantastic performance from a fantastic boxer; and b) a fucking brilliant fight to watch. A lot of people will be eating a lot of humble pie today with both Tyson’s ability, and how good the fight was.

Fury was brilliant but made a couple of mistakes, I was more impressed with him after the fight and his end to both rounds where he was knocked down was almost super human.

Fury channeling Snatch with that recovery. Wilder is obviously very limited  but he still twice dropped a guy three stone heavier than him who was outclassing him. Plus I had a whole quid on the draw at 25/1 so that paid for the PPV so not complaining about the draw.

2 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Fury barely landed a punch M8

You don't score for jerking your heading while being a fat troll.

You stick to buying shares as you know f**k all about boxing.