Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Bellew has bitten off more than he can chew here but I can't understand the animosity towards the man.  Every boxing fan in the UK should be getting behind him.
Why? Usyk is the clear choice for any actual boxing fan here, leaving nationality aside.

Every cocaine/two pints at a time/sweet caroline fan should be Bellew (and will be).

Nothing wrong with that btw, Usyk is a boxing fans boxer. Bellew is a plodding mess.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Why? Usyk is the clear choice for any actual boxing fan here, leaving nationality aside.

Every cocaine/two pints at a time/sweet caroline fan should be Bellew (and will be).

Nothing wrong with that btw, Usyk is a boxing fans boxer. Bellew is a plodding mess.

What a load of nonsense.   

What a load of nonsense.   
Why? Bellew is an absolute bell end. Every time I almost warm to him he reminds me he is a bell end, and his fights, despite all of his mouth, are by and large absolute shit fests. He and his promoters have done a wonderful job in securing him big fights considering the lack of high level wins on his CV.

Usyk on the other hand, is an absolute baller and serious p4p contender.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Why? Bellew is an absolute bell end. Every time I almost warm to him he reminds me he is a bell end, and his fights, despite all of his mouth, are by and large absolute shit fests. He and his promoters have done a wonderful job in securing him big fights considering the lack of high level wins on his CV.

Usyk on the other hand, is an absolute baller and serious p4p contender.

Your post was condescending pish and you know it.   FWIW Usyk is probably my favourite active fighter just now but that doesn't mean I won't be wanting Bellew to pull off a major upset.   

Your post was condescending pish and you know it.   FWIW Usyk is probably my favourite active fighter just now but that doesn't mean I won't be wanting Bellew to pull off a major upset.   
I dont agree. There is absolutely nothing about Bellew that would make me want him to derail Usyk and I dont think anyone else could think of a reason except Nationality.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
2 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

I dont agree. There is absolutely nothing about Bellew that would make me want him to derail Usyk and I dont think anyone else could think of a reason except Nationality.

Fair enough.  We'll agree to disagree.

Bellew is a total cuntbag and I hope he gets absolutely embarrassed by the swag daddy supernova Oleksandr Usyk.

It’s the week after Taylor, but there’s a very good chance I may go down to this as well. Seen baller extraordinaire Vasyl in MSG, really want to see his best buddy live and in colour too.
IMG_5992.jpg
[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

f**k Bellew hes a deluded roaster and as someone else said one of the biggest hypocrites in boxing. He's got one good win on his resume and hes thinks hes the best in the world, he said on a podcast about 2 years ago that he would have no chance against Usyk and now after he's beat a crippled and shot David Haye he thinks he can lay him out, while Usyk has went and won all the belts and beat Glowacki, Huck, Breidis and Gassiev.

4 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

It’s the week after Taylor, but there’s a very good chance I may go down to this as well. 

Thinking about this myself. Getting to see 2 of the top 5 P4P fighters in back to back weeks would be delightful.

People actually want the hyped up gobshite Tony Bellew, to beat the absolute top boi Oleksandr Usyk???

GGG looking cool as f**k, as a non-juiced up Alvarez starts acting like a fud. Hope he destroy him this time, as I’d fear for another laughable decision from the judges.

The clenbuterol free version of Canelo looks gaunt and skinny. The sight if him getting in GGGs face, only to back of and start giving it "HAUD ME BACK" when the Golden one never even flinched was joyous.

Knock this fucking diva out Gennady.

IMG_1296.jpg
Just seen this photo, looks pretty much the same for me. His whole team giving it the pushing and shoving while GGG’s team just got in the way and the man himself just stood there unfazed was enjoyable. I’d love it if GGG got a dodgy decision win. I’d enjoy a GGG win however it comes though.

11 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

IMG_1296.jpg
Just seen this photo, looks pretty much the same for me. His whole team giving it the pushing and shoving while GGG’s team just got in the way and the man himself just stood there unfazed was enjoyable. I’d love it if GGG got a dodgy decision win. I’d enjoy a GGG win however it comes though.

Indeed, could be photos from the same weigh-in. The Falkirk Fantasist throwing another one of his bizarre wobblies :unsure2:

Really looking forward to tonight. I am going to be absolutely default_seething.gif if GGG doesn't win. Especially if a dodgy decision is involved.

I've got a feeling Canelo will win on points though. Not really based on anything in particular, other than Golovkin being such a Bad Luck Brian with all of this. Hope I'm wrong.

Edited by Alan Stubbs