Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Think I've got Burnett winning by two. Really fun stuff, just didn't let up at any point. Interested to see how the judges have it, think Andy Lee's card is wide, although he's readily admitted he's biased in fairness. Great entertainment.

Watched bit of the boxnation card. Thought Nurse got involved in a fight he didn't need. Usually a fairly slick boxer, he found himself outfought & missed the chance of a Lonsdale belt for keeps.

Warrington eventually wore his Danish opponent down, but don't think he's got the class to troble Selby.

Finally watched everything this morning. Enjoyed the Burnett fight. Thought he’d just stick to picking off ZZ and keeping out of trouble, was more than happy to trade and won most the exchanges.
Warrington was good, his fitness is unreal. Not sure how good the Danish lad was really and not like Warrington to stop folk.
Nurse really never used his size advantage in the fight. Particularly once you here Cattaral had been struggling to make weight. Jab and move, make him really work to get inside.
Gassiev fight was pointless but two lovely shots to finish it.

AJ card falling to bits.

Dave Allen no longer fighting Lenroy Thomas, Frank Buglioni no longer fighting Calum Johnson.

Still buying it though, save me from getting rat arsed and spunking 3 figs up the wall at the pub.

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Where are you Selby you fucker

Saw a quote from Selby (think it was on Twitter) basically agreeing that Elland Road would be the best place to have it. I can see it happening in the Spring time, would be one I'd certainly consider going down for.

AJ card falling to bits.

Dave Allen no longer fighting Lenroy Thomas, Frank Buglioni no longer fighting Calum Johnson.

Still buying it though, save me from getting rat arsed and spunking 3 figs up the wall at the pub.

Should be on free to air TV. No way that card is PPV- the only decent matches have fallen through. Utter joke.