Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Will his work rate be the same when taking punches from a world class fighter who has put down Froch and stopped Chudinov? Eubank will be taking punches, as his defence against lesser guys hasn't proven to be superb.

Eubank will be taking body shots from a massive Super Middle, whereas he's only really a middleweight. Eubank also doesn't have the chin of his dad, he was buckled by Spike O'Sullivan, and Groves is a proven world class puncher.

I've asked myself these same questions. I'm not sure you can say he hasn't inherited his Dad's chin though? I don't recall Spike having him rattled tbh.

As I say one of us will be proved correct in January and I can't wait.

I’ve got one in airdrie workman’s club next month with Frank Bruno. Official photo etc. Looking forward to it - one of my heroes as a Wee boy.

Same script with the Eubank night. I've paid £100 for the VIP package. Photo opportunity and personal greeting on arrival etc. What's Brunos mental condition these days? Seems to be up and down.

Rocked AJ.... Ffs is that all it takes? He caught him with a half decent shot from which AJ (with his chin hardly being renowned as granite) recovered from rapidly, and continued to take Whytes lunch money.

I can see why the first fight was made, but as far as I am concerned Dillian Whyte will be up there among the worst contenders for a world heavyweight title of all time. He is a sloppy, amateurish mess and he can f**k off.

And you know what? Having said all that I'd fancy him to upset Wilder.

We all know Wilder is also wild, sloppy and amateurish, but to give him his due, he has beaten far better than the slug Whyte. Dillians skinny wee legs would be stiffer than the North wind first time Wilder landed.

#BOMMMMMBSQUAD

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Not a Whyte fan then?