Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

I've fought at the lagoon

^^superstar^^

Capacity isn't that big so seems an odd choice.

Eta On top of that it's a cavernous sports hall so the atmosphere is garbage.

I've fought at the lagoon and paisley town hall a couple of times. Town hall was better and more lively.....and I got my nat king straight afterwards with a bird from Dumbarton there.

1 hour ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

I've fought at the lagoon and paisley town hall a couple of times. Town hall was better and more lively.....and I got my nat king straight afterwards with a bird from Dumbarton there.

Aye but you were supposed to pull the round card bird not the one selling the burgers.

My uncle boxed on the undercard when Ali boxed in the old ice rink.

Edited by ayrmad

Get Bellew stripped of that WBC belt and let 2 cruisers fight for it, Briedis-Huck would be a good fight but there's a ton of decent fights that could be made for it. If Bellew wants to perform some WWE shit then get fucked up by Haye whilst Ladbible spunks themselves silly that's fine but he shouldn't be allowed to hold that belt hostage in one of the most stacked divisions. 

It's another mismatch when we could've been setting up good fights (Bellew-Briedis and Haye vs the winner of Parker-Ruiz) that'll be covered over by the two of them shouting at each other at press conferences and needing to be split up at the weigh in.