Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

53 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

I had kovalev by 2, but Christ it was close. Some of the rounds I gave to ward could have gone to Kov and visa Versa. Only gave ward the 5th in the first half of the fight.

Thought ward started to control the later rounds but was surprised at how well kovalev seemed to nullify his work up close - especially early on.

Would love a rematch as it was great to watch. Will probably watch again later in the week.

I'm glad I'm not on twitter, the amount of snapshots I've read where people stated that Ward didn't win the fight because he was down in the 2nd is unbelievable, also read one where the person states that he just gives every close round to the champion, anyone that uses those sort of reasons to claim skulduggery,robbery etc really don't deserve to suck in oxygen that other living beings could benefit from, at least take away their internet connection for a wee while and give them the reasons. 

Saunders fight now to take place in Paisley next Saturday night. Postponed by a week due to a delay in Akavovs medical papers.

Wonder if GGG will be rocking up at the lagoon centre to assess the competition?

Seriously though, he's defending his belt at Paisley swimming pool.

5 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

Saunders fight now to take place in Paisley next Saturday night. Postponed by a week due to a delay in Akavovs medical papers.

Wonder if GGG will be rocking up at the lagoon centre to assess the competition?

Seriously though, he's defending his belt at Paisley swimming pool.

5 hours ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

emoji23.png

5 hours ago, Meth Damon said:

Going from being offered a few million to unify every middleweight belt to fighting in Paisley, brilliant 

5 hours ago, ICTChris said:

He really is a fucking cock, hilariously awful title 'reign' from him.

4 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

That's incredible. Much are tickets?

3 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Eh? I'm talking about Saunders in Paisley. I can see a blank post from you which I'm assuming is Ortiz vs Allen?

You're shitting me, he's fighting some nobody in a phone box in Feegie? All we need are the Eubanks to rock up, in a truck, for some top trolling.