Hibernian FC- European assault

McDonald's is one of the biggest companies in the world, of all the things you could laugh at why pick that?

It's a fast food company. Just find it funny.

Would you rather I laugh at you and your club losing to Stirling fucking Albion? :lol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Elixir said:

The Intertattie Challenge Cup doesn't count, m8.

The Europa League these days is a merger of what was the ECWC, UEFA Cup and Intertoto - currently we're just transitioning out of Intertoto territory between these rounds.

So if Hibs won an Intertoto tie - that counts.

Good effort last night Hibees..............clearly was nothing in the tank to have a go in ET, but defended well, and Brondby's pens were very good alas.

From what I saw of Hanlon (who we were 'linked' with) last night - he looks a better option than Ash bloody Taylor currently is.

Amazed that Paulo is showing his face on here after Hearts utterly embarrassed themselves last night. Does he not usually go into hiding for a wee bit after results like that?

Paul Hanlon is class, getting him on a new deal is probably the best bit of business we've done this summer. Considering we beat half the top flight last year and he had the cigar out in most of those games, we're lucky to have him this year.

I was wanting him punted about two years ago. As much as Stubbs left a lot to be desired tactics wise, he was great at improving a player.

Paul Hanlon is class, getting him on a new deal is probably the best bit of business we've done this summer. Considering we beat half the top flight last year and he had the cigar out in most of those games, we're lucky to have him this year.

I was wanting him punted about two years ago. As much as Stubbs left a lot to be desired tactics wise, he was great at improving a player.

This. Massive improvements in Stevenson, Hanlon, Cummings over the last 2 and a half years. Think most of it comes down to self belief. You could tell they were a nervous wreck everytime the ball came near them under butcher and Fenlon. Stubbs gave them the belief and now I expect them to flourish under Lennon.

8 hours ago, Menzel said:

A penalty or two away from disappearing from the forum again 

Like when they won the cup, you oddball? :lol:

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Paulo showing himself up as someone who'd rather see Hibs lose than Hearts win with these comments. Dreadful person.

greggy.png greggy.png greggy.png greggy.pnggreggy.png

2 hours ago, tarapoa said:

So if Hibs won an Intertoto tie - that counts.

It doesn't. greggy.png

2 hours ago, RiG said:

Amazed that Paulo is showing his face on here after Hearts utterly embarrassed themselves last night. Does he not usually go into hiding for a wee bit after results like that?

Think that's just you confusing how seriously I take this place, m9.

On ‎15‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 14:30, Falcor Roar said:

That was against lower league opposition. The most diddytastic Scottish cup win in history. Unlucky. 

Did you ever settle that charity bet with @Deeboy?

9 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

I think you've got me confused with someone else. I've no idea what you're referring to.

Yes apologies I have quoted the wrong person. I shall correct this now.

18 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Like when they won the cup, you oddball? :lol:

greggy.png greggy.png greggy.png greggy.pnggreggy.png

It doesn't. greggy.png

Think that's just you confusing how seriously I take this place, m9.

Did you ever settle your charity bet with Deeboy?

Why do you bring up the add ons like its some kind of troll towards us? You done this last season as well.

Its a fantastic deal for both clubs and we get to watch a superb young player play for our club. 

It is "did" not "done" you illiterate clown.

Watched your game last night as I couldn't find the Hearts game on Kodi (thank f**k!)......thought Hibs played well, especially the 2nd half of normal time. I didn't think too much of Bronby tbh, big and physical but nothing exceptional technically. 

Archived