Hibernian FC- European assault

Also noticed last night from where I was sitting in the east that there were still people queuing at the ticket office 25 minutes into the game. They really need to sort it out because there's clearly not enough people working there/ the ticket office is too small.

Tbh, Hibs give people enough notice about tickets and give the option to print at home. People shouldn't be turning up at 7pm on the night of the game and not expect to have a long wait. I get what you're saying though.

22 quid a ticket is a shite price aswell btw , was the game included on Yer season tickets ?

Nope, separate. £12 for the wee man as well.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not just for games like last night though. I was in a queue for 2 and a half hours waiting to get tickets for the hearts replay last season. It's not good enough, they need to hire more staff for when it's a higher attended game they're selling tickets for.

Just now, King Dom's Moustache said:

Tbh, Hibs give people enough notice about tickets and give the option to print at home. People shouldn't be turning up at 7pm on the night of the game and not expect to have a long wait. I get what you're saying though.

Fucking hell , was the perfect opurtunity to set adults at £12-15 and kids at a 5er imo 

It's not just for games like last night though. I was in a queue for 2 and a half hours waiting to get tickets for the hearts replay last season. It's not good enough, they need to hire more staff for when it's a higher attended game they're selling tickets for.

I get what you're saying but they can't hire people and have a wage just sitting there doing nothing in case a game like the Hearts game comes up. I don't doubt it could be better but I think they do as well as they possibly can.

I get the logistics of using agency workers but they should hire at least the number of windows that would be open on a regular match day as p/t staff, imo.

Feel for them individually because they're just poor sods chucked in without sufficient training but the folk having no idea what they're doing contributes to the queues more than anything.

Took a committee of them 20 minutes to print me off a replacement ticket for a missing ST last year.

2 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I get the logistics of using agency workers but they should hire at least the number of windows that would be open on a regular match day as p/t staff, imo.

Feel for them individually because they're just poor sods chucked in without sufficient training but the folk having no idea what they're doing contributes to the queues more than anything.

Took a committee of them 20 minutes to print me off a replacement ticket for a missing ST last year.

Rangers ticket office is not any better , one of chuckie greens legacy seems to be that when you phone the ticket office you get put through to some outsourced Manchester office who are absoloutely clueless at best , only to be placed back on hold to get put through to the actual ticket office whilst having to put up with Andy Cameron murdering some Rangers songs 

The last time I queued for a big game (think was **** away last Xmas)  I was there before opening and was close to the front of the queue. Ended up calling my mate to buy it online for me because it was starting to look like the allocation was going to sell out before I got served. There were only about 10 people in front of me when they opened, they're not good at dealing with the big demand tickets. 

If Hibs get through, the game unfortunately won't be played at the Olympic Stadium. Issues with rent and costs means they tend to play the qualifiers at a smaller venue.

Therefore it'll be the Jahn-Sportpark arena. 20,000 capacity.

When did Hibs last win a Euro tie? Early '90s? Only one since the '70s too I'm sure. Brutal. No chance.

Wouldn't even be at the Olympic Stadium  either. greggy.png

Archived