West Central Division 2 season 2016/17

Gartcairn Army

I've heard three names mentioned today regarding the Gartcairn job. Strangely they are all in jobs. All local 
mcgroarty wishaw
mckenzie forth 
findlay fauldhouse

I can assure you that Chris is not interested in the job.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One of those three will be the new manager. Gartcairn no the next appointment must be right and they will do all they need to to get them.
dave is the complete opposite to what they want. 
Just what I've heard

Well I can tell you that you are now down to 2 from 3 from your list cause Chris is staying put. You seem to well in the know though! I'm glad that you made your first two post on here very interesting considering every manager you have named has a job. I'm sure their respective clubs will be appreciating it. [emoji106]????

Spud why u not go for it..cos u must be hanging the boots up now

Boots are quite hung up cotter boy although I think the peg is getting closer haha. Throughly enjoying the coaching side at wishaw the now and nowhere near ready for being a manager yet. Appreciate the thought though mate but doubt Gartcairn would haha.

1 minute ago, spud4 said:

Boots are quite hung up cotter boy although I think the peg is getting closer haha. Throughly enjoying the coaching side at wishaw the now and nowhere near ready for being a manager yet. Appreciate the thought though mate but doubt Gartcairn would haha.

U want me put posters up spud for gartcairn....

Why with your good looks it might bring some woman back to watch junior football......n airdrie is full of ugly people

Well I can't possibly comment on that mate but I will believe you if you tell me it's true lol

19 hours ago, Diamond said:

I've heard three names mentioned today regarding the Gartcairn job. Strangely they are all in jobs. All local 

mcgroarty wishaw

mckenzie forth 

findlay fauldhouse

Even if they are local I'm struggling to understand why any of the guys mentioned would drop down a level to manage a mid table second division club with a penchant for firing managers.

If that turns out to be true then the only explanation can be £'s.
For a manager to leave a top division East team to join a bottom division West team is too weird. I used to think the accusations of money talk at Gartcairn was jealousy. If this is true then I change my mind.

Archived