Sign in to follow this  
Gartcairn Army

West Central Division 2 season 2016/17

Lanark have the infrastructure to be an excellent club and I hope they get back to having the successes they did when Tam McDonald was in charge and they had cash in the bank

At this moment in time though, those days are distant memories and I cant see them coming back without the right people at the helm running the club

Well done East Kilbride Thistle.

Every time I've been to the Show Park this season to watch the Thistle, I've watched a good game. Yesterday was no different.

Although I was getting a bit nervous as the game went on.

I'm already looking forward to next season.

Would like to say well done to Newmains on their gritty hard fought performance against us at the weekend. Had some great chances and certainly made us fight to the fullest.
Also, wonder who'll take over the jags now Billy, Gary and Ronnie have resigned.

Would like to say well done to Newmains on their gritty hard fought performance against us at the weekend. Had some great chances and certainly made us fight to the fullest.
Also, wonder who'll take over the jags now Billy, Gary and Ronnie have resigned.

Yeah I was wondering that myself, shame they're not going to have a crack at the 1st div, be interested to see how many players stay as well

What about the shettlestown management that's Just left. Could be a good shout.