Sign in to follow this  
Gartcairn Army

West Central Division 2 season 2016/17

Well with the 12 clubs confirmed to be...

Ashfield, Carluke Rovers, East Kilbride, Newmains, Gartcairn, Glasgow Perthshire, Port Glasgow, St Ants, Dunipace, Royal Albert, vale Of Leven and Lanark Utd

Looking forward to another close and entertaining season and looking to see what players each club are keeping or signing.

Edited by Gartcairn Army

that second division is hard to get out of. good luck to everyone involved in it. a lot of teams in the second division, field a total different squad from the one they had the season before and you can't usually get a grip of where each team is until Jan. Good luck everyone involved. Loved a lot of grounds down there and the hospitality off people

Buzzing to get going in this league it will be a tough one. First time I've been in this league since 1998 so I'm excited to get going

Buzzing to get going in this league it will be a tough one. First time I've been in this league since 1998 so I'm excited to get going

Career finally on the slide JC?! 😂😉

Who you playing with JC?

Yeah signed back on with the Ants after a hard few years off the park I'm really looking for a fresh start and the ants also going through a fresh start the move suits both parties as we have a great relationship and trust

Aye mate should be a cracking league all the best apart from when we play you hahahaha