Gartcairn Juniors 2016/17

Gartcairn Army

4 hours ago, Ryso Mac said:

hope u get it fixed Bob and u get a decent crowd!

ill look out for the score next Saturday obviously Twitter Facebook and on here will be jumping if u win and quiet if u get beat!

fancy u to beat Hermes tho especially at home 

download the usqor app mate and follow us on that and you will get instant updates of whats happening - great app!

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cmon Gartcairn army play the game u know for a fact that u guys go quiet when things don't go ur way.

all about huge announcements Mcmanus pollock halliwell but when they all bale out after a few months not a mention of it. 

5 hours ago, Ryso Mac said:

Cmon Gartcairn army play the game u know for a fact that u guys go quiet when things don't go ur way.

all about huge announcements Mcmanus pollock halliwell but when they all bale out after a few months not a mention of it. 

Don't know if you noticed kido but it's not exactly going our way at the moment lol

All I'm sayin is new manager use are all excited again! It's like July all over again big signings big wages then they go and we here sweet fa. 

I still believe you will get promoted as Davie knows these leagues inside out. 

Mstter of interest who du think are rivals for promotion have u saw all the teams? 

2 hours ago, Ryso Mac said:

All I'm sayin is new manager use are all excited again! It's like July all over again big signings big wages then they go and we here sweet fa. 

I still believe you will get promoted as Davie knows these leagues inside out. 

Mstter of interest who du think are rivals for promotion have u saw all the teams? 

A new manager normally brings news and new excitement mate so surely that's normal. 

I think Perthshire and port will compete for winners and runners up and Lanark Carluke Vale Of Leven and ourselves if we can win our next 3 games will compete for 3rd. Not seen East Kilbride yet but as Royal Albert proved, anyone can beat anyone.

We will continue to grow over the next few years no matter what division we are in and if success comes with that then great.

6 hours ago, Neutral1975 said:

Went to Glasgow green last night to watch the Gartcairn v Neilston game and Davie Greig has his work cut out at Gartcairn, I never saw one positive from a very very poor Gartcairn side

Wee Gary from Blochairn Star amateurs is a great signing for Gartcairn. Came on as a sub and got a goal and assist last night. 

18 hours ago, garygoals said:

Wee Gary from Blochairn Star amateurs is a great signing for Gartcairn. Came on as a sub and got a goal and assist last night. 

Great signing? He's pish. To be fair though so are Gartcairn. 

No doubt we have a long way to go and based on our last 2 games it could prove a longer road than we first thought however a victory on Saturday might be all we need to kick start our season.

Ralph decided to leave the club but nothing to do with his son leaving lads, He put a lot into Gartcairn and we thank him for everything he did for us.

a bit late but better late than never i guess - 

Gartcairn would like to welcome Lee Mcshane, William Eadie, Gary Carmichael, Colin Marshall & Ryan O'Donnell to the squad.  We are hopeful of another few signings before the weekends game also which will be announced once the paperwork has been completed.

27 minutes ago, rtg1971 said:

a bit late but better late than never i guess - 

Gartcairn would like to welcome Lee Mcshane, William Eadie, Gary Carmichael, Colin Marshall & Ryan O'Donnell to the squad.  We are hopeful of another few signings before the weekends game also which will be announced once the paperwork has been completed.

That's a lot of players added to your squad! Will they available for Saturday or are they cup-tied for the Scottish?

Archived