Gartcairn Juniors 2016/17

Gartcairn Army

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks kevin, kev is one of a few new signings and we hope they all settle in quickly. Got to say hes been great in the couple of friendlies we've played so far seems to give 100%, hope he and the new signings add a wee bit extra to the squad, cheers and good luck

Ralphy won't make it down tonight old buddy however I will make the Shotts game be great to see big Keiran and his new team aswell as urselfs

would hope the lad Ross has settled in 5ned as I'm pretty sure he trained at with u guys last season as did the boy from Armadale.

anyway good luck tonight boys hope u get a decent crowd 

I enjoyed tonight, game finished 2-1 to the Rovers. It was good for all the players to get at least 45 mins tonight, 170 people through the gate tonight which was pleasing. Now it's down to the real stuff next week, I can't wait.

Ryso Mac you're right on one account, Chrissy trained with us quite a bit last season but Kevin Ross never trained at anytime other than when he signed for us last month. If your talking to Kieran tomorrow tell him I was asking for him and I'll see him in a couple of weeks when he's through to play us, he's one of the best managers in the juniors, I hope he does well at Shotts

I'm positive he will do well at Shotts Ralph as u said mate he's a great manager.

id double check if I was u ralph because I can guarentee  you that Kev trained with U guys on a few occasions 

decent crowd tonight for a friendly mate 

all the best 

• 2 weeks later...

An excellent first half performance yesterday from the team, we slackened off a bit in the second half but still ran out worthy 7-4 winners. Goal of the game for me was the diving header by Jordan love for his hat trick, superb, great to see our captain Martin Harty start the season with a hat trick as well, new signing John Henderson scored the other goal. Many thanks to Bill, Stewart and the lads for looking after us, excellent hospitality as always [emoji106]

Ryso Mac, rather than clog up Jamie's thread I'll answer your remark here, if you know me as you claim to then you'll know that I tell the truth, when I replied to your comment about Kevin I wasn't aware until I spoke to the player that he had indeed trained two or three times with the club, that was before I joined the committee so I was wrong when I said that he hadn't trained. Let me assure you though, when I say something about the club to the best of my knowledge it'll be true, I don't lie. Wullie McLaren will not be joining Gartcairn, that's a fact.
Now get yourself along to Airdrie on sat when Kieran and some of your old team mates are in town, I'll stand by my offer of halftime hospitality, just come over to the school

Easy Ralphy didn't expect a bite from an experienced campaigner like urself.

im looking forward to Saturday mate be good to see some old faces esp easty patrolling the touch line.  Hope the pies are as good as ur signings Ralphy boy.

Going well rysomac but still got a bit to go, the encouraging thing was the changes from last week and every player came in and done their bit, if every player plays like the first half last week and the full game today the managers got a headache to deal with , a good complaint to have

Archived