Gartcairn Juniors 2016/17

Gartcairn Army

5 hours ago, Gartcairn Army said:

Cant remember claiming that mate but we have been getting between 40 to 70 this season and considering our opponents were from Aberdeen and only had 1 or 2 then yes i was delighted with that turn out. (Rangers were also playing on tv )

I can remember somebody from Gartcairn on here (not necessarily you) in the early days claiming they would get 300-400 through the gate per game, and I remember lots of doubters at the time, myself included. The crowds you say you are getting now are more realistic figures.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In fairness our first game had over five hundred at airdrie stadium
We are 18 month old and growing, it is hoped thru time that we do get crowds of 300-400 , only success will bring that.
We dare to dream I'm sure you'll not try to bring us down for that.

We are 18 month old and growing, it is hoped thru time that we do get crowds of 300-400 , only success will bring that.

Of course not, we can all dream. [emoji106]

1 hour ago, sctv said:

Any plans for a bit of shelter? I'd put something on the left of the far side. Would make a huge difference.

images.jpeg

24 minutes ago, jc1 said:

Dolzy is a huge loss won't be short of offers

Crazy stuff going on at MTC another quality player leaves, and follows a real decent young keeper out the door, all of course signed by previous manager..heaven only knows what the total is at the moment over the last 1 month...crazy crazy stuff

42 minutes ago, Ryso Mac said:

Observer dolz was signed by the first ever manager not by Gerry 

My mistake mate, i'm bewildered that when a club are sitting near the top of a league, still in the Scottish, & West why a managerial change takes place leading to so many leaving..crazy stuff as I say..

Dolsey has been great at gartcairn on and off the park and i wish him all the best.

I really dont see whats crazy about it. A new manager has come in and has changed the team so some players may not be getting a game and now wish to leave. we have lost 7 and signed 7.

Archived