Gartcairn Juniors 2016/17

Gartcairn Army

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Observer the ticket count was over 100 and believe me it's not something I'd exaggerate as we need to give the juniors 10% lol
Quite a few came round the other side too as sun was in there eyes
Remember I was also counting kids as well
Think final count in ticket stubs that included kids and oaps was 143

14 hours ago, Theobserver said:

Had a look round today and at half time counted the folks that were there, I totalled 63 sctv, however there was a few looking from the hill etc. So aye decent but I think yer claim of over 100 is a little off the mark..sorry dude

Must have been wearing Donald Trump's multiplying glasses.

Fair result i thought but we were slightly the better team. Got 2 or 3 back from injury and suspension for the replay but been up there before and it wont be easy.

Very difficult to bring in 8 or 9 players mid way through the season but hopefully these guys will gel quickly and we can finish the season strongly. Good results for VOL and Lanark yesterday makes promotion look even more difficult but we can only do our best.

Ticket count was jst under 100 yesterday but when you add committee and guests from the other side of the park we had 136 so very happy with that.

ran out of hotdogs before half time lol

3 hours ago, Gartcairn Army said:

Fair result i thought but we were slightly the better team. Got 2 or 3 back from injury and suspension for the replay but been up there before and it wont be easy.

Very difficult to bring in 8 or 9 players mid way through the season but hopefully these guys will gel quickly and we can finish the season strongly. Good results for VOL and Lanark yesterday makes promotion look even more difficult but we can only do our best.

Ticket count was jst under 100 yesterday but when you add committee and guests from the other side of the park we had 136 so very happy with that.

Ticket count under 100..but SCTV says over 100? Confused..i hear you have another departure after yesterdays game! talented Keeper as well, and a local lad, have to say after watching yesterdays game could be a massive mistake...2 x ex senior keepers leaving in the space of 2 months, replaced by somebody from the amateur league? you lot saving cash?

4 hours ago, Gartcairn Army said:

As it says above just under 100 but when you add guests and committee it was over.  Not that it really matters does it lol

13 hours ago, Ryso Mac said:

Pleased with the 136 Gartcairn army did u no claim u wid hav over 300 at ur games? 

Good luck with the replay oan Saturday big guy 

Cant remember claiming that mate but we have been getting between 40 to 70 this season and considering our opponents were from Aberdeen and only had 1 or 2 then yes i was delighted with that turn out. (Rangers were also playing on tv )

Cant remember claiming that mate but we have been getting between 40 to 70 this season and considering our opponents were from Aberdeen and only had 1 or 2 then yes i was delighted with that turn out. (Rangers were also playing on tv )

Just under 100 paying customers is a good turn out for any club in the central divisions. Win the replay and draw a big club at home you could be 2 or 3 times that. Getting supporters to games is a hard old task these days.

Archived