Plans today?

Going into town for a Mothers day card and hopefully perfume shops or something are still open. 

Return home, put FIFA on and all the wee dicks that are a million times better than me will most likely be on too so I'll smash a pad then head back into town to replace the broken pad. 

Ran around the village park a few times at 8am. Wife has been cleaning out the kitchen cupboard and has been stockpiling ironing for the last few weeks - bless her. Daughter is on Tik Tok (whatever that is).
Listening to Off the Ball and have spent an hour or so installing all the windows updates on the seldom used laptop that I’ve been saving for a rainy day.
Christ, we’re only on the second weekend without football. I’ve got another 3 month’s minimum of this.

Went in town, got a card (paid for in cash) then went to Debenham who didn't have the perfume my mother mentioned a few weeks back so went through numerous shops buying stuff for myself (paid for in cash). Went to the bakers, paid in cash. 

Then back to the Overgate to the wee kiosk where you buy a gift card that can be used in the whole of the shopping centre. "£50 on this card please." 

"Sorry, we don't take cash here". 

:lol:

9 minutes ago, Dele said:

Went in town, got a card (paid for in cash) then went to Debenham who didn't have the perfume my mother mentioned a few weeks back so went through numerous shops buying stuff for myself (paid for in cash). Went to the bakers, paid in cash. 

Then back to the Overgate to the wee kiosk where you buy a gift card that can be used in the whole of the shopping centre. "£50 on this card please." 

"Sorry, we don't take cash here". 

:lol:

So not exactly practising social distancing then?  Town/shops busy?

8 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

So not exactly practising social distancing then?  Town/shops busy?

Not today, no. Things to do. 

Quiet. Everywhere (except food places and pubs) still open. Costa, Starbucks. Greggs etc, all open. 

Thon bodycare place in Overgate seems to be the place to be. It was heavin' so I just went to Boots. 

Edited by Dele

1 hour ago, Dele said:

Not today, no. Things to do. 

Quiet. Everywhere (except food places and pubs) still open. Costa, Starbucks. Greggs etc, all open. 

Thon bodycare place in Overgate seems to be the place to be. It was heavin' so I just went to Boots. 

People congregating in coffee shops at this time deserve to catch the fucking virus.  Unfortunately those who then catch it from them probably don’t.

People really are not getting this.

Went to buy Mother's day flowers and parked outside Spoons in Inverness as it was closed (wouldn't normally obviously). Old guy outside raging about it being closed, shouting at anyone who would listen. Said he had even tried Hootenanny's, just to hear a bit of music ken. Tried to get a hundred yards spittle distance away ASAP.

Really struggling to go any more than an hour without pulling the head off it and my girlfriend is getting worried, it’s just like my uni days but she is around about the house to see just how bad I am when I have nothing else to do and am slightly hungover.

Worked 8-12, picked the wife up from work at 1.30, then had a nice drive down to North Berwick to collect an order from the butchers. Then we headed up to tesco at Dalkeith, then a visit to cross borders brewery for some tins, now having Burgers for tea and getting rather pished.

• 3 months later...

Went to the Devils pulpit earlier. The absolute state of the place was pretty grim, bottles and rubbish lying everywhere.

Then went to Loch Lomond for a stroll round the shores, was very busy.

Next stop was the Kelpies for a wander, before going to the Tea House for a takeaway on the way home.

Successful day.

They’ve closed the main carpark, but the laybys nearby are still open for use. The place is an absolute mess, bottles, cans and rubbish everywhere. Loads of smashed up bottles etc in the carpark and McDonald’s and KFC wrappers everywhere. Pretty disappointing to see it like that, but people are generally c***s.