Plans today?

• 2 weeks later...

No football today, which despite the travails of following of Thistle, I find a little disappointing as it's a cracking day for it.

Mate's birthday so we'redoing a Finnieston pub crawl starting at The Strip Joint (Budvar on draft, held in a massive tank above the bar) heading down towards the teuchtar pubs with the big measures.

Kicking off at 3pm...

No football today, which despite the travails of following of Thistle, I find a little disappointing as it's a cracking day for it.
Mate's birthday so we'redoing a Finnieston pub crawl starting at The Strip Joint (Budvar on draft, held in a massive tank above the bar) heading down towards the teuchtar pubs with the big measures.
Kicking off at 3pm...
Even your pubcrawls reek of hipster. Some boiz.

53 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

That's a lovely pint in there - Krusovice is it not?

Sounds like an expensive day! The Grove might help with that.

I think you're right mate. A nice drop indeed. 

I thought it best to start on pints at the more salubrious venues before any crazy short buying sessions. If they do happen  the Grove and the Snaffle Bit are better in terms of price and quantity lol

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
21 minutes ago, throbber said:
I am going to erect the Christmas tree and a play pen and then hang some Christmas decorations before having a lazy day in my PJ’s.

You managing erections ok now then?

21 minutes ago, throbber said:

I am going to erect the Christmas tree and a play pen and then hang some Christmas decorations before having a lazy day in my PJ’s.

2018-12-01-09-03-30--241246710.jpeg

You managing erections ok now then?

Got the playpen up alright anyway and it’s great! Good preparation for when I turn my future basement into an underground dungeon for when she grows up, I doubt she’ll be so easily distracted by Peppa Pig at that age though!

34 minutes ago, throbber said:

Got the playpen up alright anyway and it’s great! Good preparation for when I turn my future basement into an underground dungeon for when she grows up, I doubt she’ll be so easily distracted by Peppa Pig at that age though!

You're now about 10 lengths ahead in the weirdo thread now.