Plans today?

Taking The Boy to Kelvingrove. Made the mistake of telling him this yesterday, so he woke up very early and started shouting "wake up daddy, go to museum, see the elephant", etc.

I really needed a lie in today.

I realise that as he's just turned 2 these are magical moments that I should treasure ™, but I feel shattered this morning.

Me and my bhoy going swimming just shortly, a roll and fried egg when we get back in then walk down the road to get our supporters bus for the Celtic match. If he decides to stay at his mums tonight I may well have a social drink or six when we get back, if he wants to stay at mine will take him for a curry.

4 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Me and my bhoy going swimming just shortly, a roll and fried egg when we get back in then walk down the road to get our supporters bus for the Celtic match. If he decides to stay at his mums tonight I may well have a social drink or six when we get back, if he wants to stay at mine will take him for a curry.

FFS Mods!!!!!

Going an 18 mile run at 11.30, finishing at the gym so I can sauna/jacuzzi to relax afterwards. Then I'll be getting ready, heading into town and getting wankered. Palmerston at 5 o'clock for Queens Dundee United, then out.

Also, anyone using the term "prinks" either in jest or otherwise, deserves a size 8 to the face.

Gym, sauna, out for lunch in North Berwick, spa afternoon, out for dinner, dirty night in hotel. Pars don't have a game. Think we've been banned for being so shite at penalties. 

Woah there! Did you ask my permission to enter east lothian?? The fine county has a strict dress code, which includes a ban on loafers.