Plans today?

Eldest stayed with my Mum last night, youngest following him at 11am and wife was on night shift last night and back again tonight, so I'm going to head to Kelvinbridge Art Gallery for a couple of hours and then go for a couple of pints to watch the cup final, maybe pick up a couple more up to have watching the FA Cup final in the house.

A lot of people getting a haircut in their own time.

I recall a colleague going out of the office at 11 o'clock saying he'll be back in half an hour.

When he came back he'd had his hair cut, someone said that it was outrageous but he quipped, 'my hair grows in company time so it's only fair that I get it cut in company time'

Going for haircut. Bank. Then watch football in the ferry. Everyone??

I don't think we'll all have time to get to the ferry. If you'd only given us a bit of notice...

Eldest stayed with my Mum last night, youngest following him at 11am and wife was on night shift last night and back again tonight, so I'm going to head to Kelvinbridge Art Gallery for a couple of hours and then go for a couple of pints to watch the cup final, maybe pick up a couple more up to have watching the FA Cup final in the house.

The winner.