Ayr United, What now 2016/17

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why? Because I'm no writing the reasons a 18 year old boy didn't enjoy his time at a club. He's about 5th in the pecking order at rangers and still wouldn't come here ask yourself why? He probably end up at Raith I would think.

Interesting as when the season finished he posted on Twitter how it was a great experience and a great bunch of lads.

there's quite a few reasons. Wasn't happy one bit with his time at Somerset. I'd rather keep off here why but he's already been asked and has said no. He's in America just now with The Rangers first team and is off to Canada after. So you can make that 3 players who've knocked us back

Why? Because I'm no writing the reasons a 18 year old boy didn't enjoy his time at a club. He's about 5th in the pecking order at rangers and still wouldn't come here ask yourself why? He probably end up at Raith I would think.

^^^ actually knows the square root of f**k all and is jumping to ridiculous conclusions

Stop being such a fucking doom merchant.

^^^ actually knows the square root of f**k all and is jumping to ridiculous conclusions

Stop being such a fucking doom merchant.

Where's the doom in that post? Someone said asked if he was coming back and he's no. He did enjoy the experience of promotion and did get on with the boys. Not once did I say he didn't.

Interesting as when the season finished he posted on Twitter how it was a great experience and a great bunch of lads.

I think it's mandatory that every Scottish footballer tweets that after he leaves a club to be fair.

Where's the doom in that post? Someone said asked if he was coming back and he's no. He did enjoy the experience of promotion and did get on with the boys. Not once did I say he didn't.

"So you can make that three players who've knocked us back"

"He's about 5th in the pecking order at rangers and still wouldn't come here ask yourself why?"

All because you've maybe heard some boy isn't wanting to come back on loan to the club.

Maybe he just didn't like the fact that he was getting played in numerous positions. Maybe for some reason he just prefers playing for the Rangers youth team. It's hardly something to be having a go at the club for.

"So you can make that three players who've knocked us back"

"He's about 5th in the pecking order at rangers and still wouldn't come here ask yourself why?"

All because you've maybe heard some boy isn't wanting to come back on loan to the club.

Maybe he just didn't like the fact that he was getting played in numerous positions. Maybe for some reason he just prefers playing for the Rangers youth team. It's hardly something to be having a go at the club for.

Not once did I have a go at the club. If he's not wanting to come back he's not wanting to come back. Don't see where I blamed the club?

Not once did I have a go at the club. If he's not wanting to come back he's not wanting to come back. Don't see where I blamed the club?

Try the post where you said he's 5th in the pecking order yet still won't come to Ayr and people should ask themselves why.

Are Ayr fans aware of Somerset Boab's Boabumentary? I saw it at a student film festival I attended earlier in the week. It won an award!

I always thought the guy was a bit annoying but the 15-minute film warmed me to him.

Because he's not interested in coming back??? Because he personally didn't enjoy it ?? Where did I say the clubs conduct was the reason he wasn't coming back?

You clearly (intentionally or not) implied that the club was at fault.

Are Ayr fans aware of Somerset Boab's Boabumentary? I saw it at a student film festival I attended earlier in the week. It won an award!

I always thought the guy was a bit annoying but the 15-minute film warmed me to him.

I hadn't heard about it, but you couldn't pay me to watch a 15 minute film of Somerset Boab.

I was simply saying he won't be back. I got asked why.

No, you said that he didn't enjoy his time at the club at all and alluded to something happening that made him decide he didn't want to come back.

I can guarantee you he'll no be back at Ayr.

That's all I came on and said. When I got asked more I said he didn't enjoy it. You can get a job anywhere and people will love it and people will hate it. And what if the club did piss him off? Do you expect them to do everything to everyone's liking? Someone asked why he's not coming back I said he didn't enjoy it. I'm all for people supporting the club but to go in to question everything said about the club as negative and disrespectful is quite sad IMO. Like gav said it might be something as not playing his natural position or our style of play. It might be something the club did. It could be all three. He wasn't happy full stop and that's all I said.

Archived