Ayr United, What now 2016/17

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't really need Sutton, it would encourage you to play even more hoofball than ever.

Now that we have Cairney, and with him playing for a side he can be bothered to lose the weight for I'm sure we'll be okay.

Aye I can see us struggling through pre season and league cup with something similar to what we have until we get a couple of loan deals in last minute. Not ideal but worked out ok this season in the end with Moore and Preston

Moore has signed a one year deal why would Motherwell loan him out when he is only on a one year deal it doesn't make any sense

If they never offered him it then they'd lose him for free. This way they'll get compo if he leaves at the end of his contract.

You would think that the boy McCrorie from Rangers would go out on loan again. He certainly won't be near their first team. In terms of his development he would be better playing in the Championship against men as oppossed to the U20s playing against boys.

If he leaves Motherwell at the end of his contract it is to sign for a championship team at best and they'll not be paying any compensation

The level the team plays at is irrelevant. As long as a club offers a contract to a young player within a certain time they are entitled to compensation if he moves, until he is 24 I think. If clubs can't agree on a fee it is settled by a tribunal.

Heard today from a guy at work that Nisbet and McKenzie have both left the club. Bit unfortunate for them as they never seemed to get the chance that some of the others got last year. So we've no strikers for the game at Stenny on Saturday. Wonder if we might go with the 4:6:0 formation made famous by Craig Levein.

Any ideas where the other lads who played along with Nisbet and McKenzie at 20s have went, have they moved to other teams ?  

Heard today from a guy at work that Nisbet and McKenzie have both left the club. Bit unfortunate for them as they never seemed to get the chance that some of the others got last year. So we've no strikers for the game at Stenny on Saturday. Wonder if we might go with the 4:6:0 formation made famous by Craig Levein.

Any ideas where the other lads who played along with Nisbet and McKenzie at 20s have went, have they moved to other teams ?

I reckon we'll have at least two strikers for Saturday as trialists

there's quite a few reasons. Wasn't happy one bit with his time at Somerset. I'd rather keep off here why but he's already been asked and has said no. He's in America just now with The Rangers first team and is off to Canada after. So you can make that 3 players who've knocked us back

Sounds like nonsense.

Archived