Ayr United, What now 2016/17

Dunfermline aren't, neither are Qots as far as I'm aware.

Whether it's true or not I don't know, but there was chat on a thread a week or so ago, which seemed to be confirmed by a QOS fan, that Donnie was on close to £2k per week. Now if that wasn't subsidised in some way, I'd love to know how it was financed.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting paid full-time money to train twice a week sounds quality. I'm surprised that hasn't attracted a few more players to be honest.

This. I know we've done it before with a handful of players, but for players in their late 20's, surely that'd be seen as a win-win scenario.

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Dunfermline aren't, neither are Qots as far as I'm aware.

We aren't. Our owners haven't put a penny in, or taken a penny out - to quote what was said at a meeting a while back.

In fact, we don't even know who some of our owners are.

On 3 May 2017 at 15:42, DumbartonTheSons said:

Out of interest, what is reckoned to be an average full-time wage at this level?

Not a Dobbie, Stevenson or Skacel or perhaps Sibbald, but an average full-timer at an established Championship club.

£350 tops

16 minutes ago, Glenconner said:

£350 tops

If that was the case your average championship player would be better off getting a full time job in their local McDonalds

2 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

We aren't. Our owners haven't put a penny in, or taken a penny out - to quote what was said at a meeting a while back.

In fact, we don't even know who some of our owners are.

Craig Whyte?

Archived