Ayr United, What now 2016/17

3 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Agreed can't say I'm surprised at the St Mirren result as they're now playing like a top 4 team.

We're now relying on Raith losing all there remaining games and us at least beating them.

Can't see it happening but I'm refusing to admit defeat.

Raith play Morton, Hibs and St Mirren before playing us so there's a high chance that both teams will go into the game losing their last 3.

At the same time though i have a feeling that us and raith are going to pull an unexpected result out the bag.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No ciders involved, just disgust at how my team have performed and the f*cking c*nts who are my fellow supporters. No apology required,

Bit harsh mate even teams like Livingston and St Johnstone have ultras these days. In the past it was casuals. Don't think Ayr is worse than any other club.

Agreed can't say I'm surprised at the St Mirren result as they're now playing like a top 4 team.

We're now relying on Raith losing all there remaining games and us at least beating them.

Can't see it happening but I'm refusing to admit defeat.

I'm afraid to look at the Raith fixtures.

Just hope that we can at least keep in it until the last day.

Keep the faith lads and lassies, keep the faith.

ad40ba4907a2a476834a31c014dd6d32.jpg

1 minute ago, AUFC 1910 said:

#doitforthecat

We won't even have our badge next season [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

With the late kick off on Saturday, the team will go into the game knowing the results of the others. Either it's gone for them, and a win would close the gap, or it's gone against them and they need a win to stay within touch. That should pump them up for the game and if it doesn't, and they put in another performance like Saturday, then it should be P45s all round.

With the late kick off on Saturday, the team will go into the game knowing the results of the others. Either it's gone for them, and a win would close the gap, or it's gone against them and they need a win to stay within touch. That should pump them up for the game and if it doesn't, and they put in another performance like Saturday, then it should be P45s all round.

We won't get a better chance to see what these boys are made of. I still think they've got a bit of fight left in them so hopefully they are right up for it on Saturday. If they don't then how can we expect them to get pumped up for the game in Kirkcaldy

2 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

We won't get a better chance to see what these boys are made of. I still think they've got a bit of fight left in them so hopefully they are right up for it on Saturday. If they don't then how can we expect them to get pumped up for the game in Kirkcaldy

If they don't then you'd have to consider that McCall might have lost the dressing room, maybe they're not buying his patter anymore.

6 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

It looks like missing that double chance against Dundee United obliterated any belief left in the players.   

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

It looks like missing that double chance against Dundee United obliterated any belief left in the players.   

I think you're putting too much weight on that, don't think it would have stopped the subsequent pumping in Paisley.

Archived