Ayr United, What now 2016/17

8 minutes ago, Digital Exile said:

Hardly, it wasn't me,, but hey, you want the truth,,, you cant handle the truth... take your f*cking nazi mates and f*ck off to Ibrox where vou belong. WE've all heard the BIlly boys songs. Wan@rs

Hope you and your daughter stay away to be honest.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AUFC1910... I have never stated that you might have conducted yourselsf as I stated... as I said earlier it's not everyone but enough to poison the water. I see the rest of the rifght wing apologists are turning up now so I'll give it a bye for now, But think on... how many other kids might have come to Somerset if it wasn't for those ars*holes?

I'm guessing by "right wing apologists" you are referring to me.

Thanks, it's not the worst thing I've been called.

So because I've come out to defend a fellow supporter and try and calm things down I'm suddenly some sort of Nazi ??

Get a grip mate

Hardly, it wasn't me,, but hey, you want the truth,,, you cant handle the truth... take your f*cking nazi mates and f*ck off to Ibrox where vou belong. WE've all heard the BIlly boys songs. Wan@rs

Nazis?

Billy boys?

The club had a section, in the time of the ASC (late 80s) where there was the "Hello, hello" song sung around "killie blood" etc but that died out soon after the Service Crew did too.

Nazis? You'll need educate me on that one.

Think we're all getting a bit carried away here.

I remember back when the Ragazzi were prominent and I thought it was a fairly good idea at the time. However if I remember rightly it slowly began a way for, as Digital Exile called them, "neds" to act as hard men for 90 minutes every week.

The majority of the group were genuine supporters and it was ruined by the wee fuds that turned up for violence.

If the Ragazzi were to be properly run and made sure that the fans weren't causing hassle then I don't see why it couldn't work.

It's a big if though and I can't see the club supporting it before the start of next season.

How can a group of supporters stop another group of supporters from misbehaving?

Not in the name of the Regazzi, I agree, but how does that get policed?

It is something that has stopped me in the recent past of trying to organise things again. The grief caused by a few tainted the positivity of the many.

But seriously, how can it be policed in the right way? I don't have all the answers.

1 hour ago, Digital Exile said:

Itzdrk...I've been at it longer than you mate but Ive given up. The fat yank doesnt give a f*ck and nothing changes. I've even had Cameron look at me like something he picked up on his shoe for work with the Trust and Show Racism The Red Card. I seriously fear for our future.

If you have given up why are you so raging a group of young guys want to create an atmosphere which you will not get to enjoy? 

SomersetLad... do one, youve not been here all evening and now you want to claim a place. Just fuc@ng LOL. LMFAO!!!

Actually came on because I thought you were all talking about football and this season only to be met with all this.

I actually sympathised with you when you mentioned you stopped bringing your daughter as that should never happen to anyone let alone a child. I know I'd be raging if I felt Somerset wasn't a suitable environment for my wee boy.

However you've shown yourself to be a dribbling mess by calling people Nazis and neds.

Sounds like you're the one trying to "claim a place"

How can a group of supporters stop another group of supporters from misbehaving?

Not in the name of the Regazzi, I agree, but how does that get policed?

It is something that has stopped me in the recent past of trying to organise things again. The grief caused by a few tainted the positivity of the many.

But seriously, how can it be policed in the right way? I don't have all the answers.

Yeah that's the main issue mate.

It would be impossible to stop people joining in and acting like idiots.

If it did come back and didn't cause bother it would restore a lot of atmosphere to the stadium which has been missed.

Lots to sort out first though

Yeah that's the main issue mate.

It would be impossible to stop people joining in and acting like idiots.

If it did come back and didn't cause bother it would restore a lot of atmosphere to the stadium which has been missed.

Lots to sort out first though

It's a bit of a minefield.

Needs to be right, with the right messages sent out.

Think that's why if the club know the intentions from day 1, and have an input then it should work.

The fringe element that tries to step out of line can be dealt with in the proper manner, hopefully, without the Ragazzi being tarnished/blamed/heavily policed etc

Archived