Ayr United, What now 2016/17

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see they say the quality of the home top last year wasn't good and that's why they've went for better quality. I understand that, but the quality of the away top was fine. My lottery discount takes it down to £49.50, but that's still a fair whach for a top.

Some defenders and strikers next please, we're starting to look a bit like Celtic....

Surely spells the end for Stevenson as well.

How so? He certainly isnt a midfielder anymore probably need 3 strikers so still in with a shout.

Stevenson has a knack of pulling goals out of nowhere which could be invaluable in a season where I think the majority of fans expect us to be up against it,without doing much he'd probably manage double figures next season, the rest of the midfielders signed aren't flush with goals which will put pressure on whoever he signs to play up front

I expect Devlin to sign, I heard Partick were interested in him a few months ago but I'm pretty sure McCall wouldn't have talked about him re-signing if there was solid interest from elsewhere

Delighted that Docherty is staying expected him to be off as supposedly St.Mirren and Livi were sniffing about him.

Still waiting to hear about:

Nicky Devlin- offered deal

Ryan Stevenson- has to prove fitness

Peter Murphy- offered deal (?)

Mikey Donald

Craig McCracken

Sean McKenzie

Delighted that Docherty is staying expected him to be off as supposedly St.Mirren and Livi were sniffing about him.

Still waiting to hear about:

Nicky Devlin- offered deal

Ryan Stevenson- has to prove fitness

Peter Murphy- offered deal (?)

Mikey Donald

Craig McCracken

Sean McKenzie

Donald's definitely under contract for next year.

Archived