Ayr United, What now 2016/17

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Davinia moved him into mid for the second half of the play off final at Somerset to try and stop PC running the games as he had done for 135 minutes,surprised he took that long to notice what was happening.

Not denying Cairney ran the games as he quite clearly did however Adams certainly wasn't the one in his back pocket.

Cairney confirmed.

"I’ve worked with the manager before and I know his qualities. As soon as I saw the crowd here in the play off final I was desperate to come. I know quite a few of the boys here so I know there is a lot of quality in the team and I just can’t wait to get started.â€

Yeah, as with Stevo he needs a good preseason but he still looked a class player so happy with that.

Stevo signed up for you lot this season? Him and Cairney in centre mid could either be sublime or an absolute disaster.

Stevo signed up for you lot this season? Him and Cairney in centre mid could either be sublime or an absolute disaster.

Not yet. McCall wants to keep him and Stevo wants to stay but he has to prove his fitness first.

Archived