Ayr United, What now 2016/17

Off topic but you know what really fucks me off these people that support celtic or rangers and ayr .....how the hell does that work .....f**k off old firm c***s ......dont come back ......

We welcome them if they see the light - but not supporting both.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Off topic but you know what really fucks me off these people that support celtic or rangers and ayr .....how the hell does that work .....f**k off old firm c***s ......dont come back ......

Whilst annoying and clearly utter welts, if they're bringing money through the gates then let them wire in.

It was moved from the Saturday because we were playing in one of the cups.

Think it was the Irn Bru cup vs St Mirren

Correction - we were playing in the Scottish Cup

It wasn't moved - was always scheduled for next midweek.

Not mentioning any names but my mate who posts regularly on here goes to most Ayr games and although he doesn't go to the games is also a Rangers fan[emoji3]

Actually come to think about it I know quite a few Ayr fans who go home and away also follow the old firm. It is sad but I'm afraid a fact of life.

On 17/02/2017 at 23:51, Joma Boo said:

No need to rebrand: the badge is great, do the minimum required to put this nonsense to bed.

Too many of the proposed new efforts look like they've been dreamt up by Coleridge.

The badge is great so I don't want something that looks a bit like it. I'm not one for buying the fake Gucci handbags. A new dawn, a new day! 

Why rehash a battle lost or try desperately to fit into their parameters? f**k em and their law

The badge is great so I don't want something that looks a bit like it. I'm not one for buying the fake Gucci handbags. A new dawn, a new day! 
Why rehash a battle lost or try desperately to fit into their parameters? f**k em and their law

Has our badge not morphed over the years anyway? Slight wee differences on different tops at different times?

Now is the chance to solidify it. As close to the current one and let's move on.

Yes you're right. I'm not too hung up on it despite being a bit of a traditionalist. I'm more angry at the  stupidity of the law and the fact it's being enforced. 

I think we can all agree on that. It's infuriating.

Did we ever hunt down the arsehole that grassed us up? The least he deserves is a social media hounding as a dirty grass.

18 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I think we can all agree on that. It's infuriating.

Did we ever hunt down the arsehole that grassed us up? The least he deserves is a social media hounding as a dirty grass.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1447868849.531217.jpg

"Prosecutions are very rare", "you will be cited as a witness for the crown".

That's enough for me to say let's just ignore it. What's the worst that could happen ? Think of the absolutely horrific publicity for the Government should they actually proceed with using tax payers money for a prosecution. Think of the absolute "hell" that "Mr Walker" would be subjected to if he actually appeared in court. It's a no lose for Ayr as we would be painted as the good guys and get masses of publicity that any amount of advertising really couldn't buy.

Archived