Ayr United, What now 2016/17

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, RedEd said:

We don't have a terrace called Open Terrace. You should know it's the North Terrace.

Wasnt even looking at that tbh.  I should, it is where i stand. 

3 hours ago, Buckfast said:

West is the left hand side of the stand if you are sitting in it facing the pitch and the enclosure below it, North runs in a diagonal line across the ground

Not really. The alignment is roughly west to east. The alignment prior to 1924 was south west to north east.

8 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Hate to say it but Moore has been a disaster of a signing.

Give the boy a chance, he might be one of the differences between relegation and staying up, I'm in cross fingers mode.

How many chances do we give him though? Injured on his first game and we are then unable / unwilling to sign anyone else cos we still have him.

Eventually comes back, manages 3 games, then ends up injured again with a totally different injury. McCall seemed pretty sure in his post match comments last week that he would be back today, not the case. Chances of seeing him next week?

McGuffie & Gilmour were especially rank today. Adams went on the rampage a little earlier than usual. What does Forrest contribute except getting knocked off the ball? McDaid looks a bit of a player if he's going to be used properly. This is what happens when you don't play with a recognised forward, these high balls that we keep punting forward to small players that can't challenge is fucking useless.

Archived