Ayr United, What now 2016/17

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Prosecutions are very rare", "you will be cited as a witness for the crown".
That's enough for me to say let's just ignore it. What's the worst that could happen ? Think of the absolutely horrific publicity for the Government should they actually proceed with using tax payers money for a prosecution. Think of the absolute "hell" that "Mr Walker" would be subjected to if he actually appeared in court. It's a no lose for Ayr as we would be painted as the good guys and get masses of publicity that any amount of advertising really couldn't buy.

New badge should be the exact same as the old one except underneath it should say 'we do what we want!'

aufc-new-circular-x2.png

Graham L said it was okay to post some new designs based on his circle badge idea. These have gaps and white space going right through them - they're not enclosed, so not heraldic. I like the version with the black surround - better for on a white shirt and looks a bit sharper. Could be two variations of same design so don't necessarily have to choose between them. See what you think anyway...

aufc-new-circular-x2.png
Graham L said it was okay to post some new designs based on his circle badge idea. These have gaps and white space going right through them - they're not enclosed, so not heraldic. I like the version with the black surround - better for on a white shirt and looks a bit sharper. Could be two variations of same design so don't necessarily have to choose between them. See what you think anyway...

What about putting the date in the centre (kind if normal place) and having the thinnest of slivers of a gap between the two different sections.

I want this c**t Lyon to have to get his magnifying glass out.

aufc-new-circular-x2.png

This could be my next tattoo particularly the one on the right

6 minutes ago, conley said:

And where exactly will the club find the money to bring him back?? I would say thereis no chance unless John is ptepared to do the job for next to nothing.

Owen Coyles been sacked which I would assume would mean he's also out a job and we never replaced him on the coaching staff.

Owen Coyles been sacked which I would assume would mean he's also out a job.

But they would still need to pay his wage. We've got Neil Scally and Harkins on the coaching team so I doubt McCall will bring him back.

16 hours ago, DashedLines said:

aufc-new-circular-x2.png

No a fan.  Whats going on with the rope?

24 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Owen Coyles been sacked which I would assume would mean he's also out a job and we never replaced him on the coaching staff.

Harkins replaced him. 

4 hours ago, itzdrk said:

No a fan.  Whats going on with the rope?

It's my redrawn rope - original wasn't wide enough. Had to leave gaps around it and tried to keep it big - it ends up semi circle. Could go back to old one and try extending it. I'll have a look.

Thanks very much wattoo and ftk. 

Pandarilla: could do but when you print it smaller a thin gap could close up. I'll have a think about it.

It's my redrawn rope - original wasn't wide enough. Had to leave gaps around it and tried to keep it big - it ends up semi circle. Could go back to old one and try extending it. I'll have a look.
Thanks very much wattoo and ftk. 
Pandarilla: could do but when you print it smaller a thin gap could close up. I'll have a think about it.

Could you use the rope as the border of the circle? just a thought! I am crap at these things So I have nae chance

Archived