Ayr United, What now 2016/17

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, GaryMc93 said:

See a Dundee fan has linked us with Yordi Teijsse. Hasn't played for them since October and we need a striker so could be possible.

Even thought he hasn't scored a goal for Dundee this season he scored 37 goals in 40 games for his old club.

1 hour ago, ayrmad said:

If 30,40,50 years isn't thick and thin then I don't know what is, I used to think like you, I was wrong.

That's how we're in the mess that we're in, showing 2 fingers to life long fans thoughts,opinions grievances doesn't retain or grow crowds.

well said that man

I came away from our 3-0 win up at Dumbarton thinking there was no chance they could finish above us over the course of the season.  All credit to Aitken - seemed like he lost the dressing room after losing to Bonnyrigg.  Honestly no idea how he's turned it round given how bad they looked that day.

Bleak.

But what the f**k is up with our defence? I know the conditions play a part and there's no doubt the boy forbes was on fire - but Christ we were all over the shop.

We actually created quite a few openings (again, conditions playing a part) but we were just well and truly bossed...by fucking Morton.

Archived