Ayr United, What now 2016/17

Without putting too much pressure on him, Ayr have got a very tidy player on their hands for the next few months in Nisbet. I think he'll be one of our first choice centre forwards in the next three years.

Not sure I'd say his main attribute is his pace though as the Ayr website site suggests.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Shibuya said:

Yeah that's absolutely fair, I didn't realise he was only 14 at United.

Very optimistic to think this guy can come in and make an immediate impact but you never know.

From what I can see it sounds like a case of his agent had been telling him to hold out for a big club as there had been interest and trials from a few clubs so has not played anywhere holding out for a deal instead of biting the bullet and playing anywhere he could get a game.

It depends how you define immediate impact, is he going to be championship level straight off the bat, probably not, but given our lack of wingers he is still going to be one of the best wingers in the squad. Given what's been said about the game last night, and the fact he is probably lacking in general, match and mental fitness, I would say he will probably be on a par with our other youngsters Johnstone, Wardrop and McGuffie

Without putting too much pressure on him, Ayr have got a very tidy player on their hands for the next few months in Nisbet. I think he'll be one of our first choice centre forwards in the next three years.

Not sure I'd say his main attribute is his pace though as the Ayr website site suggests.

He is fairly quick but he's not rapid. A solid 14 on FM.

From what I can see it sounds like a case of his agent had been telling him to hold out for a big club as there had been interest and trials from a few clubs so has not played anywhere holding out for a deal instead of biting the bullet and playing anywhere he could get a game.

It depends how you define immediate impact, is he going to be championship level straight off the bat, probably not, but given our lack of wingers he is still going to be one of the best wingers in the squad. Given what's been said about the game last night, and the fact he is probably lacking in general, match and mental fitness, I would say he will probably be on a par with our other youngsters Johnstone, Wardrop and McGuffie

I'm wanting a boy in who gives us something that Donald doesn't, let's hope he can get by players without tripping over himself.

4 hours ago, rb123! said:

Is there going to be any last minute signing news before the Aberdeen game tomorrow night.

Not a chance now, the Harkins deal is getting to the Pogba saga stage. Must be a lot of discussion over his pay off at Dundee.

He's only said that just incase it does happen & he can say 'well I did warn you this could happen' I personally can't see us losing 10 in a row, McCall knows what he's doing and if something isn't working he will sort it out!

Archived