Ayr United, What now 2016/17

Also a 20 year old defender who has been released by a Premiership club. Played a year on loan in League 1 last season. Possibly Andrew Black. Wonder if Conrad Balatoni isn't going to sign.

Has Gasprotto signed for anyone yet? Granted he played last year in the Championship on loan not league 1 (although league one year before).

Cant think of any defenders that were on loan in League 1 last season, apart from Brad McKay but he's 23 and McCrorie is only 18

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never understood the need for the vague allusions to players, as though other clubs will jump in for them once they've got their copies of the Ayrshire Post.

Has Gasprotto signed for anyone yet? Granted he played last year in the Championship on loan not league 1 (although league one year before).

Cant think of any defenders that were on loan in League 1 last season, apart from Brad McKay but he's 23 and McCrorie is only 18

David Ferguson from Motherwell is 20 and was on loan from Airdrie, could be him?

Has Gasprotto signed for anyone yet? Granted he played last year in the Championship on loan not league 1 (although league one year before).

Michael Rose was on loan at Forfar and left Aberdeen at the end of last season. He's 20.

David Ferguson from Motherwell is 20 and was on loan from Airdrie, could be him?

Michael Rose was on loan at Forfar and left Aberdeen at the end of last season. He's 20.

That's what I get for trusting the In's & Outs threads :oops

People really should be more specific!

Without being too cruel the signing of Jordan Hart does not excite in the slightest

I know what you mean. It's not that he couldn't be a good signing a few years down the line, but at the moment, it's not a position we're desperate for.

I know what you mean. It's not that he couldn't be a good signing a few years down the line, but at the moment, it's not a position we're desperate for.

If Fleming doesn't improve his control of the penalty area and sort out his weekly bombscare incident we are in trouble. This guy could be one of our most important signings as he will either push Fleming to play better or take over from him.

What's all this demanding to be excited about. We were all excited about Stevo and hardly anyone was excited about Andy Graham.

Fair point but its more about priority signings. Would be much happier about signing a defender or striker compared to another keeper. Funny feeling it will be Sutton announced on Saturday. Hope we sign this Jordan Hart fella as he could motivate Fleming to do better or make the number one spot his own but I would focus on signing defenders so we have a decided first choice partnership a couple of weeks before the season starts.

Fair point but its more about priority signings. Would be much happier about signing a defender or striker compared to another keeper. Funny feeling it will be Sutton announced on Saturday. Hope we sign this Jordan Hart fella as he could motivate Fleming to do better or make the number one spot his own but I would focus on signing defenders so we have a decided first choice partnership a couple of weeks before the season starts.

Pretty sure Sutton will sign for St Mirren.

Archived