Ayr United, What now 2016/17

i mentioned that mate but it's not illegal. It's what he does so he's advertising his business and our shirt in a maximum exposure pardon the pun way. Power to him. What's your beef anyway is it your bird that's doing the shots?

hahaha not my bird  :unsure2: just think its a backward step to take and as said above is really sleazy, would assume most folk on here are against that sort of thing like Page 3 I think the world has moved on from tits selling everything. 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Main points from tonights AP:

-Alan Trouten and Ryan Nisbet are both free to leave Ayr United

- Fleming has been offered a 2 year deal while Devlin, Docherty and Adams have all being offered a 1 year deal. Boyle has been offered an additional year.

- He wants to keep Peter Murphy who he says was our best player the last 10 games.

- Interested in Conrad Balatoni from Killie.

- He will meet a player in Abbington(?) this week for signjng talks.

-He wants to keep Stevo but he'll have to prove his fitness.

- We will be defending the Raydale cup on the 9th and 10th of July.

No mention of the likes of Andy Graham, Mikey Donald etc.

Am I the only one that really doesn't rate Fleming?

Was unsure of him throughout the season but his performance in the 1st leg against Stinlar and his 3 penalty saves have made me rethink.

Balatoni would be a great signing, especially in the championship, however I don't see him coming to a part time club, you never know.

He played for McCall at Partick, might be keen on a reunion.

Never been, but I think it's near Edinburgh

Its mostly referred to as a service station on the M74

Naewhere near Embra though, closer to Douglas (think around the Crawfordjohn area)

Its mostly referred to as a service station on the M74

Naewhere near Embra though, closer to Douglas (think around the Crawfordjohn area)

Need to brush up on my Scottish service stations it would seem.

Hopefully he's meeting a striker

Right, not wanting to start to panic but is anyone slightly concerned at the lack of signing news thus far? I know players like Devlin and Docherty will obviously have other offers from clubs but players like Fleming and Adams who I thought would be dead-Certs to re-signs have yet to do so. Slightly concerning

No.

Archived